Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Amazon kills it…up 15-16% in pre-market
Excited Ric Flair GIF
**** I almost bought today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting - I would have never imagined any correlation. Do you buy this?

"Past performance"....... historically it has worked. Having said that, the current environment we are in is risk off, I would be very careful about adding risk.

A few more pieces to the puzzle from DME. Here are the revenue scenarios for what processing plant #1 is capable of in it's current state. (Modules/capacity will be added).

The chart on the top left shows cubic ft per day. The plant is capable of 10m CU ft. day input.

The chart on the top right project revenue based on MCF and average helium input.

The chart on the bottom right shows projected EBITDA.

DME highlighted conservative targets in blue. Operating the plant at 75% max capacity with a 2% helium average sold @ 1750 MCF generates 94.5M annual revenue. Currently to achieve 75% max capacity we're looking at needing 5-7 holes using similar pressures produced by wells 2 and 4, and assuming those wells produce at 75-100% pressure.

Similar gas product companies trade at around 4.5-7x revenue and have lower EBITDA margins.

If DME trades x6 @ revenue at the value in blue (567m) the share price would be approximately $7.93.

This is for 1 Plant using an estimated 5-7 holes. Let's say we use the average of 6 holes per plant and DME hits their target of 60-70 wells (i'll use 66). $7.93 x 11 = $87.23 . There's certainly a ways to go to hit that target and a lot of variables in play.

1644012841902.png

A few more pieces to the puzzle from DME. Here are the revenue scenarios for what processing plant #1 is capable of in it's current state. (Modules/capacity will be added).

The chart on the top left shows cubic ft per day. The plant is capable of 10m CU ft. day input.

The chart on the top right project revenue based on MCF and average helium input.

DME highlighted conservative targets in blue. Operating the plant at 75% max capacity with a 2% helium average sold @ 1750 MCF generates 94.5M annual revenue. Currently to achieve 75% max capacity we're looking at needing 5-7 holes using similar pressures produced by wells 2 and 4, and assuming those wells produce at 75-100% pressure.

Similar gas product companies trade at around 4.5-7x revenue and have lower EBITDA margins.

If DME trades x6 @ revenue at the value in blue (567m) the share price would be approximately $7.93.

This is for 1 Plant using an estimated 5-7 holes. Let's say we use the average of 6 holes per plant and DME hits their target of 60-70 wells (i'll use 66). $7.93 x 11 = $87.23 . There's certainly a ways to go to hit that target and a lot of variables in play.

View attachment 176441
I’m riding with you man!! Here’s to hoping you’re right!!!!

Advertisement

View attachment 176441

I enjoyed averaging down during the dip in the $1.xx's. Tripled my position. What an opp, assuming this thing goes.

FB getting its *** kicked. it's still worth hundred of billion $'s
could tic toc be killing it?

Advertisement
Been laying low…the market didn’t make sense before but after reading about what happened with Peleton yesterday I just have zero comfort that I have any idea what to do. Either everything is being manipulated or the market itself is consuming bath salts.

Last edited:
The cryptocurrency market is experiencing golden times right now. Bitcoin, ether, and more exotic currencies are in prohibitive demand.
Like your enthusiasm, but BTC and ether are still down 1/3 from their November highs. Don't see the prohibitive demand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back