Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

One could buy Galaxy on coinbase correct?

Coinbase is crypto only, right?

Galaxy is a company. It's a stock. You can buy it in your E-trade, Schwab, Ameritrade etc account. Ticker is BRPHF.

Advertisement
Europe down 2-2 1/2 % because of the Ruskies..take advantage and buy quality.

Advertisement
For those interested in crypto related stocks look at CLSK. Bitcoin miner.

My Heikin Ashi smooth indicator triggered buy on Feb 1. (Sorry for not posting day of).

A few more pieces to the puzzle from DME. Here are the revenue scenarios for what processing plant #1 is capable of in it's current state. (Modules/capacity will be added).

The chart on the top left shows cubic ft per day. The plant is capable of 10m CU ft. day input.

The chart on the top right project revenue based on MCF and average helium input.

The chart on the bottom right shows projected EBITDA.

DME highlighted conservative targets in blue. Operating the plant at 75% max capacity with a 2% helium average sold @ 1750 MCF generates 94.5M annual revenue. Currently to achieve 75% max capacity we're looking at needing 5-7 holes using similar pressures produced by wells 2 and 4, and assuming those wells produce at 75-100% pressure.

Similar gas product companies trade at around 4.5-7x revenue and have lower EBITDA margins.

If DME trades x6 @ revenue at the value in blue (567m) the share price would be approximately $7.93.

This is for 1 Plant using an estimated 5-7 holes. Let's say we use the average of 6 holes per plant and DME hits their target of 60-70 wells (i'll use 66). $7.93 x 11 = $87.23 . There's certainly a ways to go to hit that target and a lot of variables in play.

View attachment 176441
@CFLCane report in!

Don't want to steal your thunder.

@CFLCane report in!

Don't want to steal your thunder.
Haha..drowning at work this week not much time to elaborate. Were 5/5 now , I believe they have to let concrete set for a couple weeks before getting a final/reportable assay %'s. Should be a nice stream of news the next 60 days.

EDIT: Didn't fully read the first time. They're going to circle back after all the drilling is completed, final assay a little further out.

The Gunnar Dome Wildcat prospect will be drilled later in the year. As per the previous press release, final completion procedures will begin after all three wells have been drilled and the production casing is placed and cemented.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nice beat on Retail sales, with everything going on..... We have a strong economy.

RBLX - OUCH

RBLX.png

been watching this stock and it just keeps falling month after month.. Debating to jump in if it goes into the 6's

Unless there is a big sudden macro crash, I don't think it will, because the yield props it up. But it sure would be nice. I have a major liquidity event this Friday or Monday and I am hoping to catch some value opportunities.

Advertisement
been watching this stock and it just keeps falling month after month.. Debating to jump in if it goes into the 6's

Ok, so here is my NLY super-bull case:

They return the quarterly div to .25 from its current .22, which means we go from .88 annual to $1.
Things stabilize a bit and the stock price finds itself back at a (still hefty) 10% yield.

If those two things happen, NLY is back to $10 which means we make a 40% gain over the next 12 months, with a 12.3% dividend.

A 50%+ return on the more conservative, yield-generating side of the portfolio.

But the more realistic bullish expectation is still great. Even if the div stays at .88, we get back down to 10%, the stock moves to $8.80 from here, with 3%+ quarterly, re-investable distributions. That's still a 35%+ gain.

And if I am wrong, and NLY somehow stays down here, right where it is for a year, you still make 12.3%+ along the way. ****, Madoff went to jail for promising 12%.

FYI, while all the sell-side dorks have been downgrading it, all the big dogs have been BUYING it.

Advertisement
Biden to bring up crypto regulations
Fed speak today and tomorrow
Pootie is still a problem.
I never believe when talking heads say that that these problems are picked in already.

Anchor Borrow flipped positive again. Look below and see how the distribution APR is higher than the borrow APR, yielding a positive net APR. This means if you are borrowing against your collateralized LUNA or ETH your interest rate is now negative. As in, you are not paying interest, but you are getting PAID to borrow. Imagine if your mortgage rate wasn't 2 or 3%, but was -1%???

And with Anchor Earn (basically a savings account) yielding 19.62%, you can take that UST you get paid to borrow and deposit it for an insane, stable yield. And EARN is liquid, so you can take it out in 10 seconds if you need to. What a world.

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 4.32.05 PM.png

Advertisement
Back