Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Yeah I missed that $6.68 by not being aware of this thread. Although, I did look at it when it was even less but Defi in general makes me nervous. Now I am seeing it pushing $30 🤦‍♂️

I have also been looking at CityCoins, specifically MiamiCoin MIA since it is the first one. I don’t know if it’s really going to go anywhere but it’s an interesting concept.
Tell me more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
$MINE is the token for Pylon I've been hyping with LUNA.

Edit: @RVACane yikes can you help me shrink this pic please?

Screenshot 2021-08-20 at 11.16.51 AM.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Helium supply chain update

One of the most hyped helium projects in Tanzania got poor results on their first drill.

No significant reports from any of the Canadian explorers yet.

I think we're 2-3 weeks out on the encasement and reserve analysis for well 4

@YUMU @Cryptical Envelopment @Bird4um

Good chance we'll hear lab test results by next friday.

Advertisement
Well, you need to ASAP as you're losing free money amigo. That's the most important part. You will get staking rewards, and and weekly airdrops from ANC, MIR and MINE. In the last two weeks my ANC is up 43% and my MINE is up about 200%. And those tokens that I got from staking LUNA were free. This is the whole point of the LUNAverse as they call it.

Also, there are potentially 30-50 other protocols that are going to start airdropping over the next year. The initial genesis drops are the biggest, so you want to be in. I can DM you a tutorial if you like.

Lot of solid rabbit hole stuff on the twitters. Start with Do who originated the project.

DM please!

Advertisement
Back