Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Stupid question on options.

I hold an UPST 150$ 8-20 call with a 10.80 premium from a few weeks ago. I was down 52% heading into earnings but they smashed it out of the park as i expected and it's up 23% premarket past my breakeven. How can i forecast what my profit will be after hours? Is there a calc or website i can use?

Edit : Sold 130% profit. Will certainly look to add down the road. This company is killing it.

Last edited:
New position: CRGE @ $3.01

Thing is thinner than an Ethiopian anorexic.

Crystal ball confidence: 6.5 (I am a tough grader so that's solid).

I didn't understand your question Fyi. Options don't trade after hours.

I'm looking for a way to simulate what the opening strike price for my calls will be when there is wild swings in aftermarket trading. I knew i was in the money, but i didn't know how much nor where to set a limit sell price.

Advertisement
I'm looking for a way to simulate what the opening strike price for my calls will be when there is wild swings in aftermarket trading. I knew i was in the money, but i didn't know how much nor where to set a limit sell price.

Can't really. I mean, you can take the previous known theta $ and add it to the spread between the strike and the price. But you are trying to guess what people will think tomorrow. It's subjective.

Thanks i guess i'll have to stick to feverishly refreshing my phone at 9:29 lol

Be aware that it usually takes a few minutes, and even longer on thinly traded options for them to settle into a real price. Unless I am trading, I usually don't even look at them till 9:45am EST.

Advertisement
so is this more like a Gaby CB or Ivins CB? jk

everything that I have seen you mention here has hit. Anytime you are near Lake Gaston NC dinner is on me!

LOL. All I can say is better than Ferman. I will let you guys do your own DD, I don't want to sell anything here. Used to be called TRWO. They have some good cash flow business, but the play is their charging stations. Some good government contracts. The new Biden stim won't hurt, I promise you that. It took a dip (unfairly) for a reason I can't discuss so I think its not only interesting, but 30%+ undervalued.

Woooo Lake Gaston? We got some Canes everywhere! Closest I usually get is Mooresville and Lake Norman. Have friends there. But you never know. In the meantime, hoist one up in my honor. :)

Options only account up 34% in 3 weeks. Only long calls for now.

PLTR options up 52%
CELH options up 42%

Picked up the following today
APPS 66$ 9-24-21 calls
DKNG 55$ 11-19-21 calls
MSOS 45$ 6-17-22 calls

Big Losers
HL dumped it all 50-60% loss

Sold half my PLTR contracts @ 133% and 198% today.

Added more PENN calls yesterday and CELH calls this morning.

Sold half my PLTR contracts @ 133% and 198% today.

Added more PENN calls yesterday and CELH calls this morning.

scary movie burn GIF by Us

Advertisement
@Cryptical Envelopment @YUMU

A lot of questions answered in this interview. Including the "consultant" that was added to the board. Jessica Davey, VP of Land.

https://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/106120/dme (first 7-8 minutes is fluff you can skip)

NASDAQ listing targeted in the near term

The next 10 wells will be in the vicinity of the existing wells, which extremely minimizes risk.

In the past 60 days, the CEO has REJECTED supply contracts with upfront payments of $300 million and stock placements totaling $710 million.

Desert Mountain no longer needs financing. If there is financing again, it will be clear to shareholders that this is likely to be a for something "really huge". Their words.

I think we'll go another 45-60+ days before wells #1 , #2 , #4 are encased and ready for production.

EXCITING TIMES!!
Helium supply chain update

One of the most hyped helium projects in Tanzania got poor results on their first drill.

No significant reports from any of the Canadian explorers yet.

I think we're 2-3 weeks out on the encasement and reserve analysis for well 4

Advertisement
ALTS:

I like LUNA, CELO, and LINK right here right now. LTH's.

6.69, 2.54, 15.93

30 day check-in:

20.08, 3.15, 28.20

+200% (gentlemen, we have a 30 day triple!!), +24%, +77%

So the LUNA gain doesn't include any of the airdrops or staking rewards (which is what LUNA is all about). I take the MIR drops and convert them into more free LUNA. I am actually holding the ANC and MINE drops as I like them a lot, and bought some more of each on the open market (we are +25% and +100% on those so you have to layer all that on top of the LUNA gains). Real return is somewhat higher than 200%.

Not bad for 30 days. Hope some of you all went in. What a time to be alive.

VFF News.

30 day check-in:

20.08, 3.15, 28.20

+200% (gentlemen, we have a 30 day triple!!), +24%, +77%

So the LUNA gain doesn't include any of the airdrops or staking rewards (which is what LUNA is all about). I take the MIR drops and convert them into more free LUNA. I am actually holding the ANC and MINE drops as I like them a lot, and bought some more of each on the open market (we are +25% and +100% on those so you have to layer all that on top of the LUNA gains). Real return is somewhat higher than 200%.

Not bad for 30 days. Hope some of you all went in. What a time to be alive.
LUNA is on a major tear, no doubt about it.

VFF News.

I bought more calls on that friday dip. Staying patient on this one. The rest of the mj market got hammered today.

Advertisement
Back