Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

I actually don't like this. I am not interested in a pump and crash. VFF volatility has been through the roof. $22 in pre today and now $16 and change...

I am happy for it to trade on its fundamentals and go to $30 legitimately. It's why I took 10% off yesterday. Not a huge %, but a significant amount of value based on where it's run to from where I bought it.
I just hope this week shakes out the WSB crowd and let's this thing continue to do what it was doing anyways, but doesn't cause this to get thrown out with the bath water when they move onto their next thing.

Advertisement
I just hope this week shakes out the WSB crowd and let's this thing continue to do what it was doing anyways, but doesn't cause this to get thrown out with the bath water when they move onto their next thing.

I'm ready for some adulting. I see only good catalysts ahead, and remember the PT's that have dropped lately. I am annoyed af, but very, very long.

Okay let's say a stock is currently on a rise and I currently have made back twice as much as I initially invested. Would it be smart to sell what I originally put in and then let what I earned stay in to continue to grow or is it better to keep everything in? Or is it all preference? I'm still pretty much new to this so take it easy on me! lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't imagine investing ever again after the suits legit stole everyones money & zippo is being done about it.

Buying ACB puts this is stupid.

Fun fact:

IMG_8159.jpeg

Dying.

Thanks. VFF is actual my largest holding, even over my core blue chip stuff. All in. Even more so with the options. Think I've been pretty clear, if not exhausting about how I feel about it. Ended up +24% today and closed over $8. It's basically being repriced by the market finally. I think its just getting started. They are so well managed and are able to produce at a lower cost than their competition. Massive advantage.

Galaxy (BRPHF):

I think they will be like the Blackstone of the crypto universe. They are a part broker-dealer, part investment bank, part venture capital firm, part “asset owner” of all crypto (primarily BTC and ETH). Galaxy is a great leveraged upside play and a way to get some exposure without having to deal with coins, etc. if that is intimidating.

Mike Novogratz the CEO/founfer is a heavy hitter. Was leadership at FIG, GS, and much more. Legit. Check out their recent release about their new hires. It's a murderers row.

It closed up another 10%+ today at $5.16. When it dropped under $2 it was criminal which was why I posted so enthusiastically about it at the time.

Galaxy $15.60

Fun fact:

IMG_8158.PNG

And they own a TON of ETH and other strategic alts, among their other investments and businesses.

Advertisement
Galaxy $15.60

Fun fact:

View attachment 143360

And they own a TON of ETH and other strategic alts, among their other investments and businesses.
GD owns 700 million of Bitcoin! This right here is huge.

BRPHF is up over 100% in two weeks and, if I have the numbers correct, almost 1,000 % from your initial call.

If you want some crypto exposure this is a great way to get it.

Note: I have been accumulating shares over the past couple months and bought more today.

GD owns 700 million of Bitcoin! This right here is huge.

BRPHF is up over 100% in two weeks and, if I have the numbers correct, almost 1,000 % from your initial call.

If you want some crypto exposure this is a great way to get it.

Note: I have been accumulating shares over the past couple months and bought more today.

Sounds about right.

Selling 25% of my SOLCF here at 3.87 ($2.05 basis, 89% gain on this first tranche) and looking to put it into CFMS if it dips under the $1.05 offering price they announced this am.
Attn @Cribby and others
@Cryptical Envelopment

Didn’t see your post until now and selling 25% of SOLCF now @4.13 with cost avg of $2.69. CFMS trading at 1.09–wait or enter now?

Advertisement
Selling 25% of my SOLCF here at 3.87 ($2.05 basis, 89% gain on this first tranche) and looking to put it into CFMS if it dips under the $1.05 offering price they announced this am.
Attn @Cribby and others
I took my profit from VFF and only left original investment ( bought at 4.75) . I still have a thousand shares on Etrade , I went back and bought at 12.50 when it dropped from 15 a month ago.

Advertisement
Back