Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Yep but we were discussing the stock DJT. Just answering questions on why one would consider being in the stock or why it has a chance of succeeding. The unique situation of the stock. That is all.
Any idea what their plans are? For instance, are they looking to buy Bloomberg, CNBC, Newsmax, etc?

Advertisement
IMG_5343.png
IMG_6062.jpeg
Any idea what their plans are? For instance, are they looking to buy Bloomberg, CNBC, Newsmax, etc?
Nothing that I have seen yet. They are partnered with rumble. Can easily see a company like public square gettting acquired. They want to grow into multiple areas. Can’t help but get excited.

And people keep reporting the revenue but again they didn’t have access to the merger money.

If interested, I do recommend joining the DWAC group on truth social. Plenty of info there to make your judgement.

Nothing that I have seen yet. They are partnered with rumble. Can easily see a company like public square gettting acquired. They want to grow into multiple areas. Can’t help but get excited.

And people keep reporting the revenue but again they didn’t have access to the merger money.

If interested, I do recommend joining the DWAC group on truth social. Plenty of info there to make your judgement.
Nice return! I would like to see them acquire some of these leftist social media sites and fire all the Anarchistic/Marxist journalists.

Advertisement
Please feel free to discuss politics in Town Hall. Political posts here will be deleted.

Advertisement
Please feel free to discuss politics in Town Hall. Political posts here will be deleted.
Wasn’t trying to get political. Just an honest question about the new intersection of public company and campaign finance. Feel free to delete or move.

08:30USDContinuing Jobless Claims(Mar 15) 1.819M0.271.807M1.795M
08:30USDCore Personal Consumption Expenditures (QoQ)(Q4) 2% -0.752.1% 2.1%
08:30USDGross Domestic Product Annualized(Q4) 3.4% 0.353.2% 3.2%
08:30USDGross Domestic Product Price Index(Q4) 1.7% 0.001.7% 1.7%
08:30USDInitial Jobless Claims(Mar 22) 210K-0.64215K212K
08:30USDInitial Jobless Claims 4-week average(Mar 22) 211K--211.75K
08:30USDPersonal Consumption Expenditures Prices (QoQ)(Q4) 1.8% 0.001.8% 1.8%
Core personal consumption down
GDP up
jobless Claims down
Very Strong

I thinking DJT stock is crazy overpriced. Waz interested in shorting it but don’t know how or if I have to get cleared for short trades by broker. Anyone with experience in short selling?
First of all, I don’t thank u shood sell short people. I agree that they ain’t got no body an dirty little feet but u caint jus go sellin em.

Advertisement
I thinking DJT stock is crazy overpriced. Waz interested in shorting it but don’t know how or if I have to get cleared for short trades by broker. Anyone with experience in short selling?
Buy an option - put, it's easier. Personally, I'd stay away from DJT. This can easily be run up by his supporters.

Advertisement
08:30USDCore Personal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (MoM)(Feb)0.3% 0.000.3%0.5%
08:30USDCore Personal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (YoY)(Feb)2.8% 0.002.8%2.9%
08:30USDGoods Trade Balance(Feb) PREL $-91.8B--$-90.5B
08:30USDPersonal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (MoM)(Feb)0.3% -1.340.4%0.4%
08:30USDPersonal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (YoY)(Jan)2.5% 0.002.5%2.4%
08:30USDPersonal Income (MoM)(Feb)0.3% -0.400.4%1%
08:30USDPersonal Spending(Feb)0.8% 2.040.5%0.2%
08:30USDWholesale Inventories(Feb) PREL 0.5% ---0.3%
11:15USDFed's Daly speechSPEECH
Personal consumption down a little
Personal spending up
Personal income down slightly
Wholesale inventories up

Advertisement
Back