USD
Existing Home Sales (MoM)(Feb) 4.38M
14:00
USD
Existing Home Sales Change (MoM)(Feb) 9.5%
Everything over 50 shows growth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anti-competition….especially with iPhone and apps…there will be a settlement..

I listened to some of the press conference yesterday & seems to me DOJ is reaching.

I don't follow all the tech gadgets but heard them talking about Apple Watch only working with iPhones. Does Samsung watches work for iPhones?

Also, I'm glad Apple is strict on who it allows to have apps to download.

And I really don't care my messages with Droid users are green.

Advertisement
Investors Buisness Daily
Sometimes, the stock market is fairly simple. Two broad factors have driven the market rally since the end of October: Expectations of Fed rate cuts and the ongoing artificial intelligence boom.

In the past week, the Federal Reserve reaffirmed projections to cut rates three times in 2024…

Advertisement
Investors Buisness Daily
Sometimes, the stock market is fairly simple. Two broad factors have driven the market rally since the end of October: Expectations of Fed rate cuts and the ongoing artificial intelligence boom.

In the past week, the Federal Reserve reaffirmed projections to cut rates three times in 2024…
Yes, yes and yes! Don't over complicate it.

Reverse repo is down to 350-400b which means it will likely run out in April/May when the government runs out of money due to tax refunds and pushes tons of treasures out.

QE is about to start up again even if they call it something else.

Advertisement
Reverse repo is down to 350-400b which means it will likely run out in April/May when the government runs out of money due to tax refunds and pushes tons of treasures out.

QE is about to start up again even if they call it something else.
Or…do they forego QE and allow an increase in foreclosures which adds inventory to the market?

$DJT flying in the premarket. Not financial advice nor trying to pump it but ticker changes when they despac are interesting days usually.
IMG_5995.jpeg

Or…do they forego QE and allow an increase in foreclosures which adds inventory to the market?

Without QE the treasuries tail will get even worse for the U.S. government. This QE isn’t about real estate, it is about the need to fund the government and keeping banks from failing due to the government sucking all liquidity out of the system.

One option: the FED can loosen regulations to allow banks to buy even more treasuries. Just remember that is how Silicon Valley and others got into trouble by holding treasuries that were underwater with longer durations.

commercial foreclosures could happen especially in the office space sector. That will only cause more issues for banks as they are now holding more illiquid assets.

08:30USDDurable Goods Orders(Feb) 1.4% 0.041.3% -6.9%
08:30USDDurable Goods Orders ex Defense(Feb) 2.2% 0.401.1% -7.9%
08:30USDDurable Goods Orders ex Transportation(Feb) 0.5% 0.280.4% -0.3%
08:30USDNondefense Capital Goods Orders ex Aircraft(Feb) 0.7% 2.120.1% -0.4%
08:55USDRedbook Index (YoY)(Mar 22) 3.9% --3.4%
More strength in manufacturing and production

Advertisement
Back