Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
It’s a shame the Powell will associate higher job numbers with inflation, when inflation has been dropping and job numbers rising since peak inflation. He’ll talk the talk and we’ll have to wait for the CPI numbers.

It’s a shame the Powell will associate higher job numbers with inflation, when inflation has been dropping and job numbers rising since peak inflation. He’ll talk the talk and we’ll have to wait for the CPI numbers.
He’s not entirely wrong.

AI stocks rallying. I’m sure Google will be the easiest for consumers to access. MSFT to follow.

Advertisement
There are tons of value stocks out there. Price to earnings ratios well under 10!

Powell…get inflation down to 2%, but keep maximum employment. Markets seem happy, for now….
but not anymore..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any stock with a good low P/E and a div outperforming the 1 year treasury is very appealing.
I have a vanguard fund that follows the S&P, VOO
They also have a vanguard fund that follows only value stocks in the S&P, VTV..it also has a 2.52% divy..
VOO almost always gives a higher return than VTV…

Attachments

• E9918028-84C5-4D94-8999-2EB143CF5DE4.jpeg
    E9918028-84C5-4D94-8999-2EB143CF5DE4.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Microsoft is the play

I tested a number of AI cloud solutions. MSFT, AWS, Google, and all were comparable as a developer. If you are going to buy based on one implementation, I'd go with Tesla. If you are going based on developer base: Amazon and MSFT.

While AI could truly increase GDP, I think we are still a few years away from seeing the real world implementations to do so. Tesla's driverless vehicles are still years away as just one example.

I tested a number of AI cloud solutions. MSFT, AWS, Google, and all were comparable as a developer. If you are going to buy based on one implementation, I'd go with Tesla. If you are going based on developer base: Amazon and MSFT.
Yep. I’m long on each of those. 1)tesla 2) Msft 3)Apple 4)NVDA 7) google 17) amazon

For curiosity -5) BA 6) NTDOF 8) DIS 9) ABBV
10)ATVI 11) ISRG 12) WMT 13) ABNB 14) NFLX
15)SBUX 16) TGT 17) DE
I’m tech heavy, but have positions in other large cap value stocks as well outside my top holdings.

I’ve been slowly accumulating amazon.

Advertisement
Yep. I’m long on each of those. 1)tesla 2) Msft 3)Apple 4)NVDA 7) google 17) amazon

For curiosity -5) BA 6) NTDOF 8) DIS 9) ABBV
10)ATVI 11) ISRG 12) WMT 13) ABNB 14) NFLX
15)SBUX 16) TGT 17) DE
I’m tech heavy, but have positions in other large cap value stocks as well outside my top holdings.

I’ve been slowly accumulating amazon.
I want to thank all those Tesla bears for selling me their stock over the past several months.

They are punishing Google…ouch
Microsoft threatening their space is a big deal. Im
still accumulating so I’m ok with the drop, but the threat is real. They are getting attacked from all angles.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back