Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Looks like Galaxy hit serious upward resistance @ 37...I'm curious to see what happens as it correlates to COIN tomorrow. Nearly 2x average volume today already.

Or maybe just the high today was $37?:)

Keep in mind how thin it is. Won't change until its uplisted.

I heard that there might be another big block sale sometime in April. This was said to be the last one. Have no idea how true, but if it is that's really bullish.

Agree. Honestly, who cares? Great, let's shake them out. We're not concerned with short term price fluctuation. We have our eye on the prize. I don't waste my bullets on small game.

NASDAQ came out with a reference price of $250 for COIN. However, opening price can and should be higher. This is a direct listing and 5 other big direct listings brought a premium of 37%. That puts the price at $343.

Although COIN and BRPHF have very different business models they share some similarities, the big one being crypto valuations.

I think it smashes above $400.

NASDAQ came out with a reference price of $250 for COIN. However, opening price can and should be higher. This is a direct listing and 5 other big direct listings brought a premium of 37%. That puts the price at $343.

Although COIN and BRPHF have very different business models they share some similarities, the big one being crypto valuations.

I think it smashes above $400.

I won't touch it. If I did, it would be to short it. It's a $25B company to me. But then again, I've never bought AMZN because I never agreed with the valuation. Have been wrong every step of the way.

Advertisement
I won't touch it. If I did, it would be to short it. It's a $25B company to me. But then again, I've never bought AMZN because I never agreed with the valuation. Have been wrong every step of the way.
I wouldn't buy it either. I'm referencing to get a gauge on Galaxy's valuation. The higher COIN is the better we'll be, as long as Mike keeps firing on all cylinders.

I wouldn't buy it either. I'm referencing to get a gauge on Galaxy's valuation. The higher COIN is the better we'll be, as long as Mike keeps firing on all cylinders.
100%. If only because so many crypto devotees will have more dry powder to deploy. But for other obvious validation reasons too.

Novo is playing chess, though. I bow down.

Are coinbase and doge threats to bitcoin?

Kindy cheeky, but what prevents me from starting a blockchain currency??

Advertisement
Are coinbase and doge threats to bitcoin?

Kindy cheeky, but what prevents me from starting a blockchain currency??

Anyone can start one. Thousands do. There are well over 5k coins out there. What's to say anyone will give a flying flounder about the one you start and that you will get a single penny of your start up funds back?

Anyone can start one. Thousands do. There are well over 5k coins out there. What's to say anyone will give a flying flounder about the one you start and that you will get a single penny of your start up funds back?
Well, because it isn't based on the gold standard, but the muppet standard.

Chess, not checkers my friend!

Seriously though, why are some. coins winners and others gain no traction?

Advertisement
Bitcoin has limited amounts , Doge is endless lol. I own doge but it’ll never be btc. But it might just be better than some thought. I’m making some decent scratch right now.

Advertisement
Don't panic. Take a breathe and buy more of what you really love if you still believe in the thesis.
The one that's really making me crazy is the fairly sizable short position I took on treasuries. Yields should be going up, all of the economic indicators point that direction, they have been consistently climbing for a year...all of this talk of an imminent "taper tantrum" repeat and yet, the 10 year yield has fallen for a few weeks straight...it doesn't compute for me.

Advertisement
Back