Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

For those so inclined, there are a few new ETFs specializing in Ethereum. There all on Canadian exchanges. One, the CI Galaxy Ethereum ETF(ETHX) uses none other then Galaxy Digital (Galaxy Digital Asset Management) to execute Ether treading on behalf of the ETF. Don't be confused by the name "Galaxy" here. GDAM is strictly the sub advisor. Note: the etf has the lowest management fees.

Advertisement
For those so inclined, there are a few new ETFs specializing in Ethereum. There all on Canadian exchanges. One, the CI Galaxy Ethereum ETF(ETHX) uses none other then Galaxy Digital (Galaxy Digital Asset Management) to execute Ether treading on behalf of the ETF. Don't be confused by the name "Galaxy" here. GDAM is strictly the sub advisor. Note: the etf has the lowest management fees.

galaxy handles all the trades.

Also, today:

galaxy handles all the trades.

Also, today:

Kind of mind blowing the amount of activity surrounding this firm.

Galaxy Digital's Galaxy Interactive Division is very interesting. They have seeded companies that are deploying block chain technology to the gaming industry. This right here is mind numbing with the possibilities.

Galaxy Digital's Galaxy Interactive Division is very interesting. They have seeded companies that are deploying block chain technology to the gaming industry. This right here is mind numbing with the possibilities.

I love this company so much.

Especially the part of it that I bought at $1.20/ share :)

How big is Goldman? $100B+? Let's get as close to them as we can. Bring your blankie. This is going to be a long flight.

Netflix tanked after hours even with an earnings beat...I guess they missed their subscriber growth projection.

Advertisement
Man, CELO showing strength in this ****storm. Love it. Up to $2.50

$7.20

Yes GIF

@Cryptical Envelopment

Desert Mountain Energy Corp (DMEHF)

I don't want to sell you on this. I will just tell you that this is 100% worth your due diligence time. I've been a buyer since .58 and adding on every benchmark. This one is just getting started. A lot of catalyst coming in the next 6+months.

Advertisement
Tell me more.

I'm going to start with the basics because i'm 4 beers in tonight.

A small Canadian exploration who's acquired 80k + acres in the Holbrook basin of Arizona. Their initial 3 wells have all come back with tier 1 helium results. Not only are they tier 1 flows (ultra rare) , the byproduct gases are mainly nitrogen (free to release to atmosphere with no environmental penalty) and argon gas. The argon gas alone pays for the production cost of helium. Being in Arizona they have significant logistical advantage over competitors because transporting helium is very costly since any long distance travel requires conversion to liquid and the average loss is 8-15% ish. They are already in contact with 27 local companies who fall within the mileage threshold that allows them to ship in the gas state. (mostly silicon valley companies, Intel and TSM new factories also in play). 6 of those companies haven enough on their own to absorb their volume. They are also going to be doing processing on sight , this is also a significant advantage over a lot of competitors as it allows them capture more margin and value from byproduct gasses.

*From what i've gathered this area hasn't tapped for helium since the 70's when it also produced world class helium recovery
*Helium is the only 100% non renewable element in the world
*They plan to drill 60-70 wells on their current land lease, this could increase based on future land leases in that area and drill results
*The operation will be fully run on renewable energy and will have fixed operating cost which again is funded purely on byproduct gasses. The helium goes to the bottom line.
* The company is cash positive and just yesterday the price closed above 3.50 Canadian dollar which allows them to exercise specific warrants at their discretion to raise funds for future wells rather than do stock offerings and dilute shares.

Certainly you're more qualified to analyze the financials more than me so i'll let you confirm the DD there.

Investor presentation
https://desertmountainenergy.com/investors/#stock_quote Investor presentation (slightly outdated, wells forecast increase as well as helium price)

Recent vid w/ CEO

1619042756169.png

What percent folio you putting in galaxy?

Advertisement
I'm going to start with the basics because i'm 4 beers in tonight.

A small Canadian exploration who's acquired 80k + acres in the Holbrook basin of Arizona. Their initial 3 wells have all come back with tier 1 helium results. Not only are they tier 1 flows (ultra rare) , the byproduct gases are mainly nitrogen (free to release to atmosphere with no environmental penalty) and argon gas. The argon gas alone pays for the production cost of helium. Being in Arizona they have significant logistical advantage over competitors because transporting helium is very costly since any long distance travel requires conversion to liquid and the average loss is 8-15% ish. They are already in contact with 27 local companies who fall within the mileage threshold that allows them to ship in the gas state. (mostly silicon valley companies, Intel and TSM new factories also in play). 6 of those companies haven enough on their own to absorb their volume. They are also going to be doing processing on sight , this is also a significant advantage over a lot of competitors as it allows them capture more margin and value from byproduct gasses.

*From what i've gathered this area hasn't tapped for helium since the 70's when it also produced world class helium recovery
*Helium is the only 100% non renewable element in the world
*They plan to drill 60-70 wells on their current land lease, this could increase based on future land leases in that area and drill results
*The operation will be fully run on renewable energy and will have fixed operating cost which again is funded purely on byproduct gasses. The helium goes to the bottom line.
* The company is cash positive and just yesterday the price closed above 3.50 Canadian dollar which allows them to exercise specific warrants at their discretion to raise funds for future wells rather than do stock offerings and dilute shares.

Certainly you're more qualified to analyze the financials more than me so i'll let you confirm the DD there.

Investor presentation
https://desertmountainenergy.com/investors/#stock_quote Investor presentation (slightly outdated, wells forecast increase as well as helium price)

Recent vid w/ CEO

View attachment 145927

Thanks, will report back after some DD. Next time come to me at .58, ok? :)

@Cryptical Envelopment

Desert Mountain Energy Corp (DMEHF)

I don't want to sell you on this. I will just tell you that this is 100% worth your due diligence time. I've been a buyer since .58 and adding on every benchmark. This one is just getting started. A lot of catalyst coming in the next 6+months.

Thoughts on the Russian ramp up?

Thanks, will report back after some DD. Next time come to me at .58, ok? :)
Hahah , the first well results came back and sent the price to 1.15ish USD level for a long consolidation. It's recently broken out to the the the 2.80-3.50 level with another 60+ wells to dig/confirm results. The first 3 wells start production Q4 and the timelines for future well production will soon come into focus. Management has been adamant that a dividend will come. (i expect 2nd half 2022). The recent warrant benchmark will likely pause the recent run but their is plenty of catalyst to occur in the next 6 months.

This was a really small company when i found it and hard to find info on till it's recently started to gain some traction. Now that results are out and benchmarks are being hit i feel more confident in recommending people taking a look. The math is pretty simple. It cost significantly less to pull out the ground than they can sell it for.

Btw i got this from a small quip mentioned on metals/money/markets podcast that's silver/gold oriented but is in the "geology" realm. Another recent tip i picked up is GASXF. Similar type situation but with natural gas deposits in Columbia. Still doing DD on this just stumbled on it this week. No position in this one yet,, but production coming online soon.

Advertisement
Thoughts on the Russian ramp up?

In both liquid and gas states there is no man made storage that doesn't prevent leakage. In the liquid state the leakage/evaporation is anywhere from (8-15%) on just a 1200 mile transit. I may be slightly off here on memory but it's close. Of course when talking purchasing liquid gas from overseas the logistical challenges are even more significant. Albeit i'm not quite sure what threat "cryogenically cooled liquid helium" threat helium poses or what the leakage rate would be. The cost of extracting the gas in Russia i can't imagine would be cheap enough to offset the storage and transportation cost from Russia to Arizona though. Of course it could have affect on global helium prices. That being said Russia is notorious in the world for manipulating commodity prices or hiding/lying about production/reserves. I've seen it happen in PSG Metals, Oil and Nickel.

We have verified flows on wells in arizona. I will continue to add as new wells / flows are confirmed. The investor presentation has used extremely conservative projections for initial well recoveries and helium price projections. I'm using this as my baseline. I've seen helium price projections and rising demand for helium push prices north of 4x in the near future. That would be icing on the cake.

Helium as a rare earth gas also fits into the "domestic production./security" narrative.

What percent folio you putting in galaxy?
About 3.5%. If I didn't have the rest of my money tied up I'd be buying a **** of a lot more. I've increased my # of shares by 48% over the last month by just playing the charts. I'm very bullish, but tomorrow I could turn into a bear and sell it all for good. I love this business!

Saw that this am. Started nibbling today. I like the thesis. Actually reminds me of VFF in a way. I can make something for less than they can and sell it for a lot more than I make it for. I like that business plan.

Thanks for the tip.

Advertisement
Back