Still remember our BOT saying Mullen too Arrogant

I’m so glad we got Manny Diaz. Manny was a home run hire. Manny with his slip and slide, is going to slide it in Nick Sabans Crimson Tide.
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

Advertisement
So, you’re agreeing with me when I say he never gets his teams over the hump? This was the most talented team he’s ever had and they might finish 8-4.

This has nothing to do with Miami. Obviously, Mullen is better than any coach we’ve had here since Davis, but he’s not elite. Let’s stop pretending he is because we’re upset that we’re stuck with Diaz.

I would like to know which poster stated that Mullen was elite

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen chokes in big games. If you want to be a perennial 9-10 win team, who can never get over the hump, then Mullen is your guy. It’s better than what we’ve dealt with the past 15 years, but it’s still not ideal.
Dude is weird and thus far has t proven elite but 2 things
1) same exact thing was said about Jimbo
2) 9-10 wins in the SEC is running the train on the ACC except for Clemson

I guess we have cancelled Mullen with this thread so onward we go with our fearless leader Shanny. We may suck at football but no program can make a locker room more warm and fuzzy than Diaz. When we lose 70-3 to Bama next year, I'll be eagerly awaiting the " moment was too big for our boys" speech that Shanny is going to deliver after handing out goody bags to the kids.

Jfc do you have to pollute every thread with your constant wailing?

Advertisement
This entire thread is people sucking off Mullen because they are ****ed we have Diaz.
I think they are pointing out the contrast between both coaches. Mullen is goofy and far from elite but he is better then any head coach we have had since Butch. We passed on him in favor of incompetence.

Advertisement
Lol nah you good big bro. I'm just being silly. One thing too i hate from my fan base today is this chest bumpin moral victory mindset they have. We STILL LOST. When it's all said and done...we facing 8-4 or 9-3
The 247 board’s the worst of the fan base. Your board’s more normal - for gaytors lol

Advertisement
Back