Still remember our BOT saying Mullen too Arrogant

Advertisement
Kyle Trask will presumably declare for the draft which means their 2 best players in Trask & Pitts are gone, plus Toney will declare too, so they lose a large % of their offensive production for next year.

Obviously I’m a biased Canes fan but I have a hard time seeing UF duplicating this season again next year, especially if Emery Jones will be the starter.

Their Secondary is still pretty solid even if Stiner, Davis & Brad Stewart all leave, they get one more year with Kaiir Elam which is strong point for them at Corner, the question comes down to if Marco Wilson leaves early or not, but if he does they still have like something like 10 Freshman DB’s that can play Corner or Safety so they’ll be alright in that area.

After Jeremiah Moon leaves, one of Dexter, Chatfield, Bogle, Cox & Summerall will have to step up because UF really doesn’t have a premier pass rusher at all.

Their run game was also subpar this year, they didn’t have a single RB get over 500yds on the season, the committee of Pierce, Davis & Wright look very average.

Kyle Trask will presumably declare for the draft which means their 2 best players in Trask & Pitts are gone, plus Toney will declare too, so they lose a large % of their offensive production for next year.

Obviously I’m a biased Canes fan but I have a hard time seeing UF duplicating this season again next year, especially if Emery Jones will be the starter.

Their Secondary is still pretty solid even if Stiner, Davis & Brad Stewart all leave, they get one more year with Kaiir Elam which is strong point for them at Corner, the question comes down to if Marco Wilson leaves early or not, but if he does they still have like something like 10 Freshman DB’s that can play Corner or Safety so they’ll be alright in that area.

After Jeremiah Moon leaves, one of Dexter, Chatfield, Bogle, Cox & Summerall will have to step up because UF really doesn’t have a premier pass rusher at all.

Their run game was also subpar this year, they didn’t have a single RB get over 500yds on the season, the committee of Pierce, Davis & Wright look very average.
You left out Lingard from their stable of running backs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not following???
You gave our gata friend an amazing piece of advice right? I.E. you “coached”Him a bit about how to handle our lil community here right? I was making the joke that Your advice to our gata friend was the best piece of “UM related coaching”that has gone on since the 90s. Since then all of our staff’s have sucked.

**** I chuckled for like 3 good minutes when I wrote that.

You gave our gata friend an amazing piece of advice right? I.E. you “coached”Him a bit about how to handle our lil community here right? I was making the joke that Your advice to our gata friend was the best piece of “UM related coaching”that has gone on since the 90s. Since then all of our staff’s have sucked.

**** I chuckled for like 3 good minutes when I wrote that.
Lol. It’s me not you.

You’ve seen what happens on this board when someone responds with that. They go full blown mongoloid.

How did Richt leave BO money on the table when He quit???
He could have forced the issue and just sat around, collected his salary and basically forced a change(Like Al Golden did). He didn't, he knew he was done, didn't want to deal with it anymore and walked away.

Advertisement
As good as Trask has been (way better than I ever thought he'd be), never forget that Mullen stumbled into him because of Feleipe Franks' injury. He didn't believe enough in Trask to start him from the jump in 2019.

And then let's not forget that UGA will probably re-stock and be improved next year as well. I think if J.T. Daniels played in this season's game that UGA wins.

Advertisement
If you wouldn't take Mullen here, especially over Manny, you're a fvckin' idiot. Sorry not sorry.

And you're even more clueless if you think his success at UF is solely due to certain players. If you actually watch their fvckin' offense and know anything about football schematics then you'll notice some really good stuff.

Some of yall love to point to the players any time you make an effort to discredit a college coach. Well guess who's fvckin' job it is to GET THOSE PLAYERS? The head coach! Guess who's job it is to put those players in position to succeed? The coaches!
We've had good players here too! They routinely look like a$$ under our coaching staffs though!

Having good players doesn't mean **** if they're not motivated, held accountable and put in position to succeed.

Advertisement
Back