Still remember our BOT saying Mullen too Arrogant

Lol nah you good big bro. I'm just being silly. One thing too i hate from my fan base today is this chest bumpin moral victory mindset they have. We STILL LOST. When it's all said and done...we facing 8-4 or 9-3

i thought this was his WORST job of the years at UF (as surprising as it sounds considering how good your O was). he shouldn't have lost 3 games this year. his O was playoff good.

Advertisement
I actually believe Mullen would fit better as an NFL coach. I don't think he cares for the recruiting side of the game. Doesn't seem he cares too much for dealing with alumni either.

Whenever this board spends all offseason telling itself Miami will be elite because they make a couple tweaks then get absolutely throttled by Bama, we’ll revisit what this board thinks of Mullen.
How about we revisit when Mullen actually wins something of significance? He's yet to do that in his career. Saying Mullen isn't great doesn't mean you have to be sold on Manny. Evaluate Mullen for who he is. IMO he's a 9 wins a year coach, who will never win the SEC, or make a playoff.

I actually believe Mullen would fit better as an NFL coach. I don't think he cares for the recruiting side of the game. Doesn't seem he cares too much for dealing with alumni either.
bingo. hes a great coordinator type coach but not as a college HC bc of what you said.

Hard pass. Glad we don't have that clown on our sideline.

Amen.

I'm not saying Manny is the answer, but Dan Mullen is a complete clown and goober.

He has Florida's big budget and state school dollars behind him—even the inept Will Muschamp and Choppers McElwain had a few good years at Florida. Hard to not succeed there on some level.

Mullen is off-brand for Miami—and let's be honest, he always wanted the Florida job. Had he come to Miami, he wasn't going to stick around long. Dude likes SEC football and coaching / living in a college town. He and his family weren't going to plant their flag in Coral Gables for long, had he come south.

Advertisement
also, at the end of the day, recruiting is all that matters to get elite imo. they'll remember 9-3/8-4 not we almost came back on bama after being down by 20 points at half. wins and losses my friends. the rest is for fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
But they hired a guy that walked in with a binder about how pillars worked and how he was the best candidate. Imagine going to college making a diploma in crayon and proclaiming u graduated and the college accepts it as legit.

Yea that's what Golden did that POS.

What's even more depressing is we have fools that hired him. Then proceed to hire a fired old fart then hire the guy on his staph that got famous for a gold chain. Holy **** we suck
I like the first part, I think you should give Richt a bit of a break, got the indoor done and left all that buyout money at the school, don't lump him with Golden.

Advertisement
Imagine us without King. Garcia better be the real deal
I got a history degree way back in the day D. I know it's easy to fall into that revisionist stuff like what if Hitler one WWII or if the South beat the North, but it thankfully didn't happen. We didn't luck into King, we recruited him. I know this staff has ALOT of blemishes but that wasn't one of them.

Guy takes over a 4 win UF team and does nothing but win NY6 bowls every year. But thats not good enough for Cane fans b/c he's a weirdo and never gonna win the national championship.

Much rather have fake bravado, TD rings 1 coastal championship every decade or so.
So never winning championships.... great ... so he’s a weird version of what we have had...

How does that make sense???

Advertisement
Back