Still remember our BOT saying Mullen too Arrogant

Advertisement
Say what you want about how he's arrogant, an oddball, and downright crazy at times, but the guy can coach.

Someone should pull up the threads pre-season where many here predicted around a. 500 season.

They're not a great team this year, but they're solid and could be trouble for any team in the country. Yes, even at three losses.
Yes he can. Just not Defense. Statistically I think this was one of the worst D's UF has had in 30 years.

I said made up MORE of Mullen's recruits. Work on your reading comp skills. I thought we were always told about how UiF is such a good academic school...

It being made up of Mullen recruits dont mean squat if they don't play...which they don't. The snaps are being given to older players bc for we reason, we favor seniority over talent smh

Mullen is a total savage
College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

Advertisement
He lost to LSU last weekend at home — a team that was starting a 3rd string quarterback and could barely field a roster.
Yeah, he's not perfect obviously. I don't pay that much attention to Florida but he seems to be overly loyal to his staff, he's weird, his wife is bat**** crazy, they're not great recruiters (for Florida), and he obviously needs a new d coordinator. However, he gets the most out of his offense/players and is one of the best game day play callers there is.

I just get annoyed when people in here act like he sucks and we wouldn't be in a better position had we hired him instead of Richt or Golden.

Advertisement
Better than a burned out Richt who was just a shell of his former self? ...yup
So you are only going by the last few years. How about comparing their overall records.

I truthfully don't know since I never followed either coaches careers.

Yeah, he's not perfect obviously. I don't pay that much attention to Florida but he seems to be overly loyal to his staff, he's weird, his wife is bat**** crazy, they're not great recruiters (for Florida), and he obviously needs a new d coordinator. However, he gets the most out of his offense/players and is one of the best game day play callers there is.

I just get annoyed when people in here act like he sucks and we wouldn't be in a better position had we hired him instead of Richt or Golden.
Well considering we just got the snot beat out of us on D I'm not sure how much he would have helped since his D is the only one I've seen worse than ours.

This board is amazing. I ******* hate the Gators but they almost just beat Bama with a 2 star qb, no run game after their worse loss of the season.

Meanwhile our ******* pvssy headcoach couldn't have players up and focused for a UNC team b/c they were still celebrating the big win over Duke and go from the Orange Bowl to the cheez It bowl.

Miami would win 11 games a year with Mullen. Probably not enough to get past Dabo but still 10000000x better than lispy manny who reminds how hard winning is after big games against Lville, Vtech etc.
Who cares if he was a 2 star? Trask is LEGIT AF and will be playing in the NFL a long time.

The UM administration blows. They couldn’t handle Mullen because he wasn’t a servile beta nerd like Manny. Manny’s excessively obedient nature was perfect for them. Problem is that our team has now taken on this quality. They’re psychologically castrated. This is all coaching(or lack thereof) . Anyone see Saban go in on his defensive coordinator yesterday after giving up a 2 point conversion? How about Campbell showing a little emotion after the refs missed a call? Dabo holding every player accountable for miscues? I don’t like Urban but he would turn this **** around in one year. Players respect that man because he demands excellence and holds them accountable.

Advertisement
The UM administration blows. They couldn’t handle Mullen because he wasn’t a servile beta nerd like Manny. Manny’s excessively obedient nature was perfect for them. Problem is that our team has now taken on this quality. They’re psychologically castrated. This is all coaching(or lack thereof) . Anyone see Saban go in on his defensive coordinator yesterday after giving up a 2 point conversion? How about Campbell showing a little emotion after the refs missed a call? Dabo holding every player accountable for miscues? I don’t like Urban but he would turn this **** around in one year. Players respect that man because he demands excellence and holds them accountable.
Anyone see a coach waste a second timeout to go over A 2 point conversion?

Mullen is a very good offensive coach. Clearly Grantham was a terrible hire for him.

this was his best shot at Bama and he counts do it. They are taking a major step back next year. Georgia will be back on top in the east with JT Daniels.

Florida loses the following players
Trask
Pitts
Grimes
Toney
Slaton
Brad Stewart
Possibly Trey Dean
Shawn Davis
Stiner
Ventrell Miller likely
Delance
Forsythe
Dunlap

Who is going to be their QB? They will lose 3 games again next year. Watch

Advertisement
This board loves to fawn over mediocre coaches, mullet has zero recruiting skills. He’s a good x and o guy but he’s not the answer as a title level hc. You’d be firing the dude if we just ended the season that way w an elite o and that much skill talent at wr. now you make quakifiers and excuses

And a loss to a team w 50 dudes at home. You want a banner for a three losss season. No one gives a **** How you lost, you had your best o possilby ever and lost 3 games

💯

check what I was typing probably while you were posting haha. Basically the same. This was his best chance and he lost 3 games and beat Georgia with JT Daniels

Advertisement
Back