Still remember our BOT saying Mullen too Arrogant

He possibly can sneak into one if saban retired
He will once saban's wife slips him some anti freeze...
This is the mountain top for UF with Mullen. Not saying Manny is a lock to be a better coach or reach higher mountain tops, and certainly not Golden, but I'd rather shoot for more. Just think Mullen is a known commodity. This is as good as his teams get and they still lost 3 games.
I feel Golden is way better than manny will ever be.... manolo makes folden look like an ALPHA..... Mullen would have Miami competitive and winning, at least a few ACC titles, not only coastal, and getting in the playoffs. But like @Dwinstitles says we suck! And We do..

Advertisement
I think uga lost their starting qb after being 14_0

if they had JT Daniels healthy and playing they beat Florida this year. Mullen lost 3 games with an amazing offense.

he won’t have anything close to that offense next year and his defense will be just as bad again. He isn’t recruiting good enough to keep up with the top dogs in the SEc

B80E7922-9AB0-4939-A0DA-81517FAE63D4.png

Advertisement
Mullen is a very good offensive coach. Clearly Grantham was a terrible hire for him.

this was his best shot at Bama and he counts do it. They are taking a major step back next year. Georgia will be back on top in the east with JT Daniels.

Florida loses the following players
Trask
Pitts
Grimes
Toney
Slaton
Brad Stewart
Possibly Trey Dean
Shawn Davis
Stiner
Ventrell Miller likely
Delance
Forsythe
Dunlap

Who is going to be their QB? They will lose 3 games again next year. Watch

I think I just remember reading similar post last season when we were suppose to blowout the gators on the opener.. we never learn!

Mullen chokes in big games. If you want to be a perennial 9-10 win team, who can never get over the hump, then Mullen is your guy. It’s better than what we’ve dealt with the past 15 years, but it’s still not ideal.
Then I am surprised we didn't snatch him up because that's all the powers that be at Miami want.

They are stupid azzholes. I was so tight that he got the gator job. I wanted Kelly's overrated *** there. I can't believe people were happy Mullen got the job....he builds good OL DLs and QBs. He had Miss State playing really well I remember one year Butch da gawd was on his sack with hella compliments. They lucked into Mullen and we got stuck with a guy who drools when he speaks.
Not defending Manny, but let's just see what Mullen does without Trask next year. I got a feeling things will be different.

Advertisement
This fanbase cracks me up. An absolute embarrassment.

We have the audacity to hate on a coach like Mullen who will win 9 to 10 games a year but yet this fanbase will say that isn’t good enough. Yet we haven’t done that in close to 20 years. The delusional aspect of this fan base is getting tougher and tougher to deal with
I don't doubt it, because you aren't a fan. I don't like Diaz but I also don't run around posting nothing but negativity about the program down to the grad assistant level. I sorry your gators lost yesterday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't doubt it, because you aren't a fan. i don't like Diaz but I also don't run around posting nothing but negativity about the program down to the grad assistant level. I sorry your gators lost yesterday.

along with that, we legit will fire a perennial 9-10 game winner. say manny grows into that (similar reason why i dont want mario either), wed fire him bc well never get to elite. you gotta really ask yourself -- do you want to be elite or good. this isnt like mullen is still learning how to be an HC like dabs was. this is who he is. hes experienced and fully formed. you'll never get more than this and his recruiting wont get there either

Advertisement
He will once saban's wife slips him some anti freeze...

I feel Golden is way better than manny will ever be.... manolo makes folden look like an ALPHA..... Mullen would have Miami competitive and winning, at least a few ACC titles, not only coastal, and getting in the playoffs. But like @Dwinstitles says we suck! And We do..

golden was an experienced HC by the time he got here. mullens recruiting will never work here. you guys cant just say bring this guy in without considering whether or not he can recruit here. its a diff animal to be in SFL and able to do it all. mullen can barely recruit at UF and you expect him to do it here without the UF/SEC bags/brand with him

youre a nice dude (i think) so i didnt mean to be aggressive with you. its more towards the mullet slurpers in this room who cry about not getting over the hump and into elite territory when imo, mullen will never take UF there (his recruiting and stubbornness will be his downfall)

Lol nah you good big bro. I'm just being silly. One thing too i hate from my fan base today is this chest bumpin moral victory mindset they have. We STILL LOST. When it's all said and done...we facing 8-4 or 9-3

Advertisement
Back