Still a Stupid & Small Team

Even the young guys that got burn look small (Popo looked tiny next to Kiko). Ray Ray Joseph is fast but his frame especially lower half is skinny
I have been having reservations and trying to be patient but in yr two our S&C program does not scream elite at all. At this point I am hoping for serviceable.

Advertisement
also fire the strength coach!!! These guys look skinny and soft!!! They got shoved around by a below average team!!!
That will never happen as Feld has his head and mustache so far up Mario's *** I'm surprised he can breathe.

Advertisement
They seem to do fine on the Bama, Georgia, OSUs of the world

Weak af to call the majority of kids from SFL soft and dumb.
When’s the last time a SFL guy did something on Osu? The Bosa brothers? That’s it. **** right off buddy.

Advertisement
I have been having reservations and trying to be patient but in yr two our S&C program does not scream elite at all. At this point I am hoping for serviceable.
Just stop this nonsense

We dominated Clemson, FSU, and A&M up front on both sides of the ball

Plenty of other things to complain about you don’t need to invent stuff

Google how many ***** I’m supposed to give. You never answered my question. In recent years, what SFL guy has done something at Osu besides the Bosa brothers?
Your original point about SFL kids being soft and dumb was stupid and I called you out on it. I don’t care enough about OSU to know every kid there and where they’re from. I know Jeremiah Smith will be the next great SFL kid and he’ll be a buckeye next year.

Hold the L and just stfu for once. Idk what you have against SFL players but very, very smooth brain to blame the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country for all of our problems

Btw I’m done responding to you after this because you’re a moron who doesn’t know when to stop and hold your L

Your original point about SFL kids being soft and dumb was stupid and I called you out on it. I don’t care enough about OSU to know every kid there and where they’re from. I know Jeremiah Smith will be the next great SFL kid and he’ll be a buckeye next year.

Hold the L and just stfu for once. Idk what you have against SFL players but very, very smooth brain to blame the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country for all of our problems

Btw I’m done responding to you after this because you’re a moron who doesn’t know when to stop and hold your L
Lol cry more. What L am I holding?

#1 the bowl games mean nothing...and EVERY player that gives a ****, knows that.

Bowls used to, but now they just dont.

The emotional fans need some ******* medicine.

Those that actually no something about the game, can see that were making a change.

Does anyone actually believe, that's what our Dline will like next year?

Does anyone actually believe that's what our secondary will look like next year?

What about the oline?

All signs (recruiting, redshirts, etc.), would lead one to believe we're heading in the right direction.

Calm down.
All signs......

Saints And Sinners Smile GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Branson Deen was label and called a top guy on our Roster and an NFL talent. Have seen him make maybe 1 or 2 plays all year

Another guy that looks small and gets overpowered at DT
Mario is more anti-portal than Dabo.

We looked small? Well yes when you take a NFL C and G, a 6'5 WR, a NFL DT, and 2 NFL safeties off the field, and you have to play small CB's at S, then yea you will look small.

When you compare true and RS freshman to upperclassman then yes they will look smaller.
🤣
What about 4th year Lou Cristobal?
What about 5th year Kepntra Smith?
What about 6th year Jaden Davis?
What about 4th year Gore and 6th year Dean?
What year did you graduate from Columbus?

Advertisement
Just stop this nonsense

We dominated Clemson, FSU, and A&M up front on both sides of the ball

Plenty of other things to complain about you don’t need to invent stuff
I said ELITE..(which is what I thought we were getting when we went balls deep into a 80 million 10 yr contract with Mario). Not one team you named is in the CFP. FSU is the weakest/ luckiest 13 win team in the history of sports. This is my background, so I know what I’m looking at. In yr 2 our S&C/ nutrition program screams average at best. I get there are other factors that contribute to losing as well, I only made one observation.

🤣
What about 4th year Lou Cristobal?
What about 5th year Kepntra Smith?
What about 6th year Jaden Davis?
What about 4th year Gore and 6th year Dean?
What year did you graduate from Columbus?
I know you're a venting mopey, but we started Couch and Davis at Safety. Two small CB's. Markeith is a RS freshman that needs another 1-2 years of S&C. He mentioned Aguirre compared to Mauigoa, an upper class men to a freshman. We replaced Cohen and Lee with Cristobal and Rodriguez. We had to start a true freshman not named Bain at DE. Yea we looked smaller 100%.

When we have Justin Scott and Artavis Jones at 6'4 300 plus pounders rotating in at DT next year not Lichtenstein and Gore we will look different. Give Wesley and Aguire another year off S&C see what they look like next season.

#1 the bowl games mean nothing...and EVERY player that gives a ****, knows that.

Bowls used to, but now they just dont.

The emotional fans need some ******* medicine.

Those that actually no something about the game, can see that were making a change.

Does anyone actually believe, that's what our Dline will like next year?

Does anyone actually believe that's what our secondary will look like next year?

What about the oline?

All signs (recruiting, redshirts, etc.), would lead one to believe we're heading in the right direction.

Calm down.
So we are too cool for school? The other team wasn’t. This is why we suck, we think we are cool but we are losers. Not caring that you lose on national tv, even in a meaningless game, is why we are soft.

Btw, we sucked just as bad in games that mattered.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back