Stevenson blog- UVA

Advertisement
Coming from the guy who projectile vomits Mannys panty juice.

Dude you spend half your time here caught up in your feelings. I respect all you bring here, your info is usually gold. But **** you’re constantly crying about how you’re treated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I the only one wondering if he really wrote this blog? Not knocking on the kid but just seems too polished.
Still the fact that he is putting his name out there sharing his thoughts publicly for people to scrutinize is impressive for a young man.

Do you know the kid, why wouldn't he be the one that wrote it?

Leonard Taylor's blog is up this morning. Hint: for those conspiracy theorists who believe the coaches are keeping him off the field on purpose, he addresses how hard it's been to know what to do, how different college is from HS, how he still has trouble remembering the plays, remembering what to do.... etc. He puts a lot of rumors and innuendo to bed....... Oh, he and loves being coached by Jess Simpson....
I’ve trashed Manny and the coaches quite a bit but honestly did not buy into the “PLAY LT” narrative. Sometimes us fans get it right but often we get it way wrong.

I know for sure without any hate that he's not winning the coastal. Has nothing to do if he cool or if he's trash. I just know beyond a shadow of a doubt he's incapable of winning. The team looks like a total **** show out there. I haven't even thought of a what if he won.....cause I'm so sure he won't.
Agreed. There’s some good players on this team and we have a potential future but I agree “incapable” is exactly the right word

Advertisement
Last thing that needs to be said here, you love to say I’m in my feelings , but when it’s pro manny or positive news it’s all love or likes from you. Everything is legit. The minute it makes your boy look bad or negative you mock or snicker at it. Like I said I saw a Sasquatch. Which makes you a straight up ***** in my eyes. Better yet a **** boy. Worse than a troll.

I have no time for your **** brigade.

Checking my likes? So many feelings….

Advertisement
This kid is turning into a pro and is our best player on D by far

Get Bubba Bolden and his all time great safety hype out of my face

It’s too bad Stevenson has to play for Manny. Probably a long shot but I’d love to see him come back and play for Mario and TRob

He’s flashed like a 1st round talent especially if he starts to finish interceptions

Wow so that is your conclusion.... Let me guess...based on Nothing... I want Manny gone as much as anyone, but your hate for our coach blinds you. Serious question (i don’t think it happens) what if he somehow someway wins the Coastal? Do you still scream for his head? You are down to a one trick pony. “Fear is the path to the darkside. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering”
Don’t make us all suffer by repeating yourself and tellin us all I told you so.
I still believe Manny can turn this season around. But if he doesn't win the coastal, or at least get to 9 Ws, I want him gone.

But don't be naive. The blog proves nothing. The kid isn't going to publicly say anything else.

There's a subliminal, invisible HELP ME written behind those carefully crafted and edited paragraphs of interminable dross.

Advertisement
Back