Stevenson blog- UVA

CIS has become a toxic wasteland with a bunch of negative nellies looking for any little thing to bash the team. Granted, there’s plenty of negative but posting totally false info to drive a narrative is total bull****.

Did he maybe say something? That wouldn't surprise me. When people question a certain poster on something though, he doubles or triple downs on it by trying to add to his perceived knowledge. He also tends to embellish what he said and when it's wrong, hands up in the air, it's what I heard or didn't see, etc. It's also human nature to let personal bias into most things.

My advice, drop what you know and leave it at that. No need to explain everything or constantly defend it. Walk with confidence as nobody bat's 1000.

Advertisement
I really don't pay to much attention to what the kids say cause over the years it's like more fluff blah blah blah. I just want to win
It would behoove you to read his comments before forming an opinion about his intent. Speculating about his intent without even reading his comments is just driving your negative narrative and further reduces any credibility you have.

Lol at “conspiracy theorists.” Those rumors came from the insiders on this site and were confirmed by others outside the site. But I guess everything is okay now because of his “blog.”

Last edited:
STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE.
We have a young man who has taken time out of his day to write, and write well. Have you read any papers from an average teen or college student? They are terrible. My wife is a law professor and she cringes at half the writings she receives.
Even if he had editing help, it is clear that TS put his time and effort into the Blog. His views were succinct and he is clearly an intelligent young man. Who, BTW, came out of a public school in S Fla. Rather than kill the parts of the message you don’t like, how about a little appreciation for the young man’s writing and interest in sharing his thoughts.

Wow so that is your conclusion.... Let me guess...based on Nothing... I want Manny gone as much as anyone, but your hate for our coach blinds you. Serious question (i don’t think it happens) what if he somehow someway wins the Coastal? Do you still scream for his head? You are down to a one trick pony. “Fear is the path to the darkside. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering”
Don’t make us all suffer by repeating yourself and telling us all I told you so.

To be fair the dark side is way cooler than the light side

I mean force choking, lightning coming from your **** fingers

Advertisement
Lol at “conspiracy theorists.” Those rumors came from the insiders on this site and were confirmed by others outside the site. But I guess everything is okay now because of his “blog.”
I understand the deal lol. It’s a “ conspiracy theory if people don’t like it or it’s negative”. But I got thank yous for posting part of that crazy theory last week. From people who knew s deal.

So I’m a “ hype man “ when I post positivity , but a “ conspiracy theorist “ when I post negative stuff ( I could post a lot more).

Fact is I never said he was transferring , he was mad and lied to multiple times. That’s a fact , and it’s not just over pt.

It looks like I’m in a lose lose with all this. Either I’m trolled or mocked by people that will believe what they want.

Last edited:
I understand the deal lol. It’s a “ conspiracy theory if people don’t like it or it’s negative”. But I got thank yous for posting part of that crazy theory last week. From people who knew s deal.

So I’m a “ hype man “ when I post positivity , but a “ conspiracy theorist “ when I post negative stuff ( I could post a lot more).

Fact is I never said he was transferring , he was mad and lied to multiple times. That’s a fact , and it’s not just over pt.

It looks like I’m in a lose lose with all this. Either I’m trolled or mocked by people that will believe what they want.
I got you, homie.

Am I the only one wondering if he really wrote this blog? Not knocking on the kid but just seems too polished.
Still the fact that he is putting his name out there sharing his thoughts publicly for people to scrutinize is impressive for a young man.

Advertisement

You have mentioned the bolded a few times. There is zero doubt in my mind the staff when recruiting him told him he would get snaps (no surprise, prob every coach does that for a top tier kid) then kept telling him his time was coming and it did not happen. I agree it is a bad look and he was mad but hopefully moving forward he plays a ton and that is all forgotten and emotions calm down. Also some of these kids likely deal with homesickness. Never being away the first few months of college are difficult to adjust to.

My question is wtf else could they have lied about? Scheme? How he is going to be used? What the pre-game meal is? check didnt clear? I mean there are only so many ways you can mislead a football player.

Am I the only one wondering if he really wrote this blog? Not knocking on the kid but just seems too polished.
Oh just bc he wrote it & it’s written nice & professionally he had to have help with it “too polished”. Although you put not knocking the kid but you knocked the kid!?! Jesus Christ some of you ppl on here are something else man😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Oh just bc he wrote it & it’s written nice & professionally he had to have help with it “too polished”. Although you put not knocking the kid but you knocked the kid!?! Jesus Christ some of you ppl on here are something else man😂🤦🏾‍♂️
Again I didn't mean to put the kid down. I like him and I think it is impressive for him to write this blog even if he had help which a lot of people use.

Advertisement

Cribb had a slight panic attack when the old screename didn’t come up on the search. Let the people know!! Lol. Thanks for all of your continued info, don’t pay attention to the haters.

Advertisement

Wait! WTH is Alex Jones?!

OK. Took me a minute. I’m old.

Still the fact that he is putting his name out there sharing his thoughts publicly for people to scrutinize is impressive for a young man.

Yes

The more I read from Stevenson the more impressed with him I become.

Anyone who watched Leonard Taylor play last Saturday should now know the reason why he's not in the two deep. He's not there yet.
He looked like everyone else not named Nesta. We need our jags eating 30 snaps each.

Advertisement
Back