Steve Addazio fired

Advertisement
This isn't the guy who runs the triple option right? It's the Navy coach that runs option?
I don’t know what he runs. He’s said publicly that he’d change is offensive approach to suite the next job. He’s their type of guy. I could be wrong, but he’s a perfect fit. Imho

Advertisement
This isn't the guy who runs the triple option right? It's the Navy coach that runs option?
Googled it
The flexbone formation It is an offensive formation in American football that includes a quarterback, five offensive linemen, three running backs, and varying numbers of tight ends and wide receivers.

Advertisement
If you wanted to learn about flexing bones, just @ @nystateofmind

I love Funny Bones from Hostess.

B8FC6320-716C-402D-9A33-C86681C5F49F.jpeg

Advertisement
Addazio lost 44 games in 7 seasons as head coach at Boston College, including 1-3 in bowl games.

In the same time-frame, Miami lost 35 games, including 1-5 in bowl games.

#FireBlakeJames

At this point it's not worth the upgrade on the OL if he's the only one coming.

If Enos is fired, and he should be, it should be up to the next guy to pick his assistants, including OL.

Advertisement
Addazio lost 44 games in 7 seasons as head coach at Boston College, including 1-3 in bowl games.

In the same time-frame, Miami lost 35 games, including 1-5 in bowl games.

#FireBlakeJames
No one is advocating replacing Manny with Addazio.

I would hire this guy in a instant. Dude isn't about flash. Dude is all about football. He develops OLs, RBs, TEs, and defenses. He did all he could with what he had to work with at BC from a recruiting standpoint.

Last edited:
I would hire this guy in a instant. Dude isn't about flash. Dude is all about football. He develops OLs, RBs, defenses. He did all he could with what he had to work with at BC from a recruiting standpoint.

Not necessarily disagreeing, but BC's defense was absolutely horrible this year. Probably what cost him his job.

Advertisement
Back