Stephen Buckshot Calvert

Advertisement
Best performance of the weekend. He looked like a legit star. 440 yards, 4 total TDs.

Recruit South Florida QBs.

Best performance of the weekend. He looked like a legit star. 440 yards, 4 total TDs.

I don't know the answer to this question. Has a SF QB won a national championship in the past 15-20 years?

I don't know the answer to this question. Has a SF QB won a national championship in the past 15-20 years?

Has a SF QB been on a team with a good defense? Teddy Bridgewater could've won a NC if he was P-5

I think he could have. Probably Lamar Jackson too if you put him on an elite team. Anyone else? Kids with talent are going to get recruited to the elite teams, so it's hard to say that the reason they aren't winning is because they aren't on elite teams.

I'm not saying SF QBs aren't capable of winning of winning championships. Just think you should recruit the best player at that position regardless of where they come from.

Advertisement
I'm not saying SF QBs aren't capable of winning of winning championships. Just think you should recruit the best player at that position regardless of where they come from.

Lamar Jackson is the reigning Heisman winner. Winky Flowers is one of the top players in the country. Mike White was a Top 5 passer last year and an NFL prospect this year. Buckshot just announced himself to the nation.

Every year, superstar college QBs are coming out of South Florida. We need them here.

Lamar Jackson is the reigning Heisman winner. Winky Flowers is one of the top players in the country. Mike White was a Top 5 passer last year and an NFL prospect this year. Buckshot just announced himself to the nation.

Every year, superstar college QBs are coming out of South Florida. We need them here.

And James Blackman might be stepping in for Francois.

Buckshot screwed himself similar to flanagan qb that is at FAMU.

They were guys who played qb that drew oujt their recruiting process. Buckshot was left at the end with just Liberty i believe. For a kid that essentially looked to be power 5 level. Happy for him. He and Steven Newbold did work at CC. Newbold end up going to Tenn State and is their best wr as a soph. Both power 5 kids imo

Advertisement

wtf do we have to do to get one ****

Only kid widely classified as a superstar out of those four is Jackson. Only other kid I would classify as a superstar coming out of South Florida anytime recently would be Bridgewater. Don't see this as a controversial position at all.

Would any of those four be an upgrade to our current position? Probably, but that's not the bar.

My only point is that we should not get carried away with recruiting QB's because they are from South Florida over more talented guys elsewhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only kid widely classified as a superstar out of those four is Jackson. Only other kid I would classify as a superstar coming out of South Florida anytime recently would be Bridgewater. Don't see this as a controversial position at all.

Lamar Jackson won the Heisman. Teddy Bridgwater was a superstar. Geno Smith was a superstar. Flowers is on every Heisman watch list there is. White is one of the top passers in the country and an NFL prospect. Doughty and Cato led the nation in passing.

These are excellent college quarterbacks. If we're going to rely on sleepers like Rosier and Shirreffs, they may as well be local.

These are excellent college quarterbacks. If we're going to rely on sleepers like Rosier and Shirreffs, they may as well be local.

I agree with that. Hopefully we will not have to rely on sleepers moving forward.

Advertisement

Has a SF QB been on a team with a good defense? Teddy Bridgewater could've won a NC if he was P-5

Teddy played with a plethora of NFL guys on Louisville's D

Advertisement
Back