Stephen Buckshot Calvert

I'm not saying SF QBs aren't capable of winning of winning championships. Just think you should recruit the best player at that position regardless of where they come from.

Lamar Jackson is the reigning Heisman winner. Winky Flowers is one of the top players in the country. Mike White was a Top 5 passer last year and an NFL prospect this year. Buckshot just announced himself to the nation.

Every year, superstar college QBs are coming out of South Florida. We need them here.

dmoney hyping up Calvert might be his most ridiculous post yet.

Yes, he had a good game against a terrible D. That doesn't mean he's a superstar we missed out on. He's at a FCS school for god's sake.

Recruit the best players, that's what Miami has always been built on. According to dmoney Justin Fields wouldn't be a take because S FL players are greater than god.

And what superstar college QB is there in S FL in 2018? I'll wait dmoney. I'm sure you got nothing though

Advertisement
Only kid widely classified as a superstar out of those four is Jackson. Only other kid I would classify as a superstar coming out of South Florida anytime recently would be Bridgewater. Don't see this as a controversial position at all.

Lamar Jackson won the Heisman. Teddy Bridgwater was a superstar. Geno Smith was a superstar. Flowers is on every Heisman watch list there is. White is one of the top passers in the country and an NFL prospect. Doughty and Cato led the nation in passing.

These are excellent college quarterbacks. If we're going to rely on sleepers like Rosier and Shirreffs, they may as well be local.
Jacoby Brissett is a legit NFL QB & will probably be starting for the Colts in place of Luck, also played well when Brady was suspended.

Rakeem Cato finished his career at Marshall 8th All-time in Passing Yards. The list goes on & on D$, but you're 100% right.

And James Blackman might be stepping in for Francois.

I'm worried about it. He doesn't know the offense and should be a downgrade for that alone but his arm talent is off the charts.

Lolllllllll 160 pound freshman has us worried then we should just pack it in for the year & move on to basketball.
Pretty sure that was his high school weight. Believe he's added weight since then.

He looked like a pencil out there tonight

Advertisement

I've been hyping him since 2015, so his performance was no surprise.

Recruit the best players, that's what Miami has always been built on.

Miami was built on keeping the stars home, first and foremost.

A South Florida QB has been Top 5 in passer rating for the past five years. A South Florida QB just won the Heisman. None of those guys played here. That's a problem.

And what superstar college QB is there in S FL in 2018? I'll wait dmoney. I'm sure you got nothing though

Glad you asked. Jordan Travis, Louisville commit. This is what he did last weekend:

[HUDL]video/3/4482238/59a1a4e4dfd84c0df0267543[/HUDL]

A South Florida QB has been Top 5 in passer rating for the past five years. A South Florida QB just won the Heisman. None of those guys played here. That's a problem.

Glad you asked. Jordan Travis, Louisville commit. This is what he did last weekend:

Impressive.
I want this kid.

Not that I would take him ahead of Sitkow, but Yanez Rogers looks like another one with a bright future.

Former NFL executive Mike Lombardi on Buckshot:

[TWEET]904168046167695360[/TWEET]

[TWEET]904179422621663232[/TWEET]

Advertisement
And what superstar college QB is there in S FL in 2018

Dude looks absolutely amazing. This is one of the best game highlights I've ever seen for a QB. Do we have a shot?

Buckshot blew the brakes off of another FBS school.

1801-Stephen-Calvert.jpg

Advertisement

And we cant soot these kids cause the schools retarded.

We keep preaching keep kids home but we cant and are incapable of doing so. We cant find the right kids and whwn we do we hire someone who will ruin them so there is no ooint in hyping them up just to get let down. We just suck at evals plain and simple and have for a decade

Advertisement
Back