Steele, Strong, and our LBS

Advertisement
we suck

could have ray lewis and lawrence taylor coaching each guy 1on1 for 3 years and still be dismal improvement

gonna be 3 years before we're even remotely good at LB
Slow down there cowboy: we will be able to replenish quicker than one may thank with the portal and elite recruiting.

I've never understood the crap that Flagg gets on this board. Maybe if more of the guys played as hard as he did or put as much effort into the team it wouldn't have been such a disaster.

He'll get decent coaching now, starting in a couple of weeks. Let's see where it goes..

I've never understood the crap that Flagg gets on this board. Maybe if more of the guys played as hard as he did or put as much effort into the team it wouldn't have been such a disaster.

He'll get decent coaching now, starting in a couple of weeks. Let's see where it goes..
It’s just misplaced anger towards the people who brought him here

Advertisement
The only question is whether caneswear, in scenic Davie Florida next to the broward instiution laspada’s hoagies, will so have in stock official branded Charlie Strong press conference booster stools.

Advertisement
It’s just misplaced anger towards the people who brought him here

This. I've been one of the culprits in criticizing Flagg. Guys like Knowles and Wiggins too. I try not to, but fan frustration with being mediocre for 2 decades gets to me sometimes.

At the end of the day, it's always the responsibility of the coaches to put 22 starters + 2 kickers/punters on the field who can play at a championship level.

I’m not passing any judgment on any of these cats being under Manny’s scheme and coaching.

Technique and coaching will no longer be a question mark at the linebacker position. It will be a strength as it traditionally should be.

I don't get the Flagg hate on here. He shouldn't have started, and should only be depth at best. That isn't his fault. I'm not aware of him making the program look bad either.
He’s the slowest lber I have seen play at Miami. Other than that he’s fine.

Advertisement
I think Strong and Steele will help the existing LBs a ton. With that said, Shaq was a monster from Day 1 in the old system.

We need to add high-end talent at that position.

Shaq also had a ton of NFL talented DTs & DEs in front of him when he was here, maybe the best DL was his 1st year too

Kendrick Norton
RJ Macintosh
Gerald Willis
Joe Jackson
Chad Thomas
Jon Garvin
Greg Rousseau
Trent Harris

I think he can be a contributor. He was always in the right place but was a step slow. I think he is smart and knows his keys. Let’s see if Feld can’t help him gain that one step he needs. Maybe steele can scheme to keep him playing in a phone booth verse sideline to sideline. Not sure how it turns out but at least the kid plays hard and has done things the right way and kept it clean off the field.

Advertisement
I think Strong and Steele will help the existing LBs a ton. With that said, Shaq was a monster from Day 1 in the old system.

You think it’s 100% we hit the portal?

We seem to only be linked to CB’s all the time in the portal

But even in the old system people were bashing Shaq. The old scheme did our linebackers injustice.

Advertisement
Back