Steed Post Practise Presser

Advertisement
love the perseverance of steed after all he’s been through but straight honesty, his play last week was bad….wrong gaps, overrunning plays, glued to blocks. It was a tape on how not to play. There’s no reason other LBs shouldn’t be taking reps bc even if they aren’t quite ready, the LB play can’t get much worse. I’d rather live through growing pains with younger kids than recycling bad play from older guys.
Steed is a kid we should be looking at playing for another university and rooting for him as a comeback story to be honest

I will always root for a kid like this hard, but he’s a liability out there

Steed is a kid we should be looking at playing for another university and rooting for him as a comeback story to be honest

I will always root for a kid like this hard, but he’s a liability out there

I felt bad even writing that bc I like the kid and hope the best for him. I was excited when he came in bc he seemed to have some instincts but the tape doesn't lie and right now we need LBs that can make plays.

I felt bad even writing that bc I like the kid and hope the best for him. I was excited when he came in bc he seemed to have some instincts but the tape doesn't lie and right now we need LBs that can make plays.
Couldn’t agree more man. It’s a good story to see him out there and his dad has given us some great insights here on the board

Advertisement
Back