Steed at 218 now!!!

Advertisement
I agree.. but I think he got down too 218 to rid himself of some bad weight.. to put on some good weight. The average weight of the top ten ILBs from last NFL draft and the top ten from the upcoming draft is about 234 the average height was almost 6'2 so for Steed's height I think he should play around 225... I used those averages to convince Shaq to lose weight... He still argues that if he is too light the OLinemen would have their way with him.

This is exactly my point. I did not agree with the weight loss initially because I was worried about him taking on blocks but as long as he gains it back in muscle then I feel it was a great thing. Shaq knows what he's talking about. Being quick won't help you when you have to blow up a gap or take on a 240+ Fullback.

Advertisement
This is exactly my point. I did not agree with the weight loss initially because I was worried about him taking on blocks but as long as he gains it back in muscle then I feel it was a great thing. Shaq knows what he's talking about. Being quick won't help you when you have to blow up a gap or take on a 240+ Fullback.
but its also a little different for Shaq because he's a ILB. Our ILB needs to be our biggest LB.

Advertisement
Back