Steed and other injury updates??

Advertisement
When you have a slew guys having soft tissue injuries. You can trace it back to a poor strength and conditioning program. Gus Felder was a huge liability just like Swasey was.

Hopefully Feely is much better

yep I just say things to see if it sticks. I clearly have no idea what’s happening at the Hect. Smdh
I’ll roll with Steed’s dad over your dumb opinion. This dude finally guessed right on a recruit (Avantae) after being 0 for his first 3765 and is now going to suck himself off in every thread in perpetuity.

Advertisement
I’ll roll with Steed’s dad over your dumb opinion. This dude finally guessed right on a recruit (Avantae) after being 0 for his first 3765 and is now going to suck himself off in every thread in perpetuity.
Calm down dude. U need a hug. I’ve said this countless times. I’m a nobody from nowhere. I don’t know anything. Now with Steed let’s see who’s right.

off course not. U think I like saying that. What’s wrong with you. I feel for the kid.

A couple of knee injuries is not a death sentence. In fact it’s not a “he can’t ever play football again sentence”. it’s not a spinal or neck type injury. Plenty of players have excelled after having had a tough start with more than one knee injury. Modern medicine and better surgical and rehabilitation techniques continue to improve, light years ahead of even 10 to 15 years ago.

There is no sound basis for what you are saying unless you’re his actual physician/Orthopaedic surgeon

Advertisement
A couple of knee injuries is not a death sentence. In fact it’s not a “he can’t ever play football again sentence”. it’s not a spinal or neck type injury. Plenty of players have excelled after having had a tough start with more than one knee injury. Modern medicine and better surgical and rehabilitation techniques continue to improve, light years ahead of even 10 to 15 years ago.

There is no sound basis for what you are saying unless you’re his actual physician/Orthopaedic surgeon

got it.

Obviously you don't want to rush his recovery. But I seriously hope Steed is ready this Fall. He's a Miami kid. Just needs to be going at full speed.

Thanks bro!!! Steed’s rehab is finally picking up momentum. He will be held out of Spring and will be back for Fall ball. This is the scenario I predicted and I rather him come back 100% in the fall then to rush back less than 100% for spring ball. Mentally he is ready. He has been eating better and has trimmed down to 227 lbs. I think this is the ideal weight for him. Also we think he will be eligible for a medical redshirt but hopefully he won’t need it.
Good stuff thank you for sharing. Can’t wait to see him finally get out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back