Steed and other injury updates??

Samson Doyo

Junior
Steed was one of my favorite recruits and a kid I think is a natural when it comes to playing LB. Does anyone know how his rehabilitation is coming along? I know his pops is a poster and would love his insights, but anyone else with accurate info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully he's healthy for spring. Manny listed every other lb as hurt for spring. Only Huff and Mccloud sounded healthy.
_------------------_
Jennings
Brooks
Cave
Flagg
All out.

Advertisement
What’s the word on why Brooks is out? I don’t remember him getting injured in that abortion of a bowl game

Advertisement
I'm not gonna get my hopes up about Steed. But I will say the ACL surgery has really advanced and the recovery timetable has shortened. It's not like he has the neck issues AR82, Malek, or Wilder had. I just hope he's mentally able to trust his knees. I'd have him on a very limited contact designation until fall camp so he has better odds of actually getting on the field when the games start.

Steed was one of my favorite recruits and a kid I think is a natural when it comes to playing LB. Does anyone know how his rehabilitation is coming along? I know his pops is a poster and would love his insights, but anyone else with accurate info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Go Canes!
Good question, don't know.

Go Canes!
Thanks bro!!! Steed’s rehab is finally picking up momentum. He will be held out of Spring and will be back for Fall ball. This is the scenario I predicted and I rather him come back 100% in the fall then to rush back less than 100% for spring ball. Mentally he is ready. He has been eating better and has trimmed down to 227 lbs. I think this is the ideal weight for him. Also we think he will be eligible for a medical redshirt but hopefully he won’t need it.

Advertisement
Back