Steed and other injury updates??

Thanks bro!!! Steed’s rehab is finally picking up momentum. He will be held out of Spring and will be back for Fall ball. This is the scenario I predicted and I rather him come back 100% in the fall then to rush back less than 100% for spring ball. Mentally he is ready. He has been eating better and has trimmed down to 227 lbs. I think this is the ideal weight for him. Also we think he will be eligible for a medical redshirt but hopefully he won’t need it.

Praying for a full recovery and a successful college career.

He deserves it, he’s a warrior.

He’s fighting through while many other people might have just given up. Wishing nothing but the best for him.

Advertisement
Thanks bro!!! Steed’s rehab is finally picking up momentum. He will be held out of Spring and will be back for Fall ball. This is the scenario I predicted and I rather him come back 100% in the fall then to rush back less than 100% for spring ball. Mentally he is ready. He has been eating better and has trimmed down to 227 lbs. I think this is the ideal weight for him. Also we think he will be eligible for a medical redshirt but hopefully he won’t need it.

Great to hear! Can’t wait to see him on the field. He’s the type of Cane our new Chief of Staff wants and will make us great again.

Go Canes!

Wishing the young man all the best.

Pulling for him big time!

Advertisement
We’ve had some crazy injuries. I only follow my Canes religiously, but I like CFB in general. I don’t recall too many programs getting the injury bug of this type of significance like us.
Yeah. At least not career ending stuff like we’ve had with key impact players.

Advertisement
Hopefully he's healthy for spring. Manny listed every other lb as hurt for spring. Only Huff and Mccloud sounded healthy.
_------------------_
Jennings
Brooks
Cave
Flagg
All out.

Even cave and flagg? God **** we can't catch a break at LB.

Is Jennings injury the same as last spring game?

This is peak CIS hahaha.

1078AFBB-773B-4D89-96B7-DA801EE19064.jpeg

Advertisement
We’ve had some crazy injuries. I only follow my Canes religiously, but I like CFB in general. I don’t recall too many programs getting the injury bug of this type of significance like us.

Gus Felder had lots to do with that

Advertisement
You’re awesome! Tell your son to keep grinding and the The Living Legend appreciates him, thinks he’s got a lot of football left in him, and I can’t wait to see him kill it here.

Advertisement
Back