Stay tuned

Advertisement
I don't think that reaction would really come about if we were a program that was consistently winning and developing players. When D$ says something like "last time I got this type of cryptic message it turned out to be cormani mcclain", people are obviously going to think CM level and add in and all this huge second wave stuff.

Then when it turns out to be a horton type you aren't too familiar with and you look him up and he's a 3 star, you might ask yourself how this is any different than shannon, golden, manny diamond in the rough 3 stars they were hyping as the next big thing? You may be a bit skeptical, especially after seeing this staff go 5-7.

Not saying that's what I think, but I can see how that the perspective develops after 2 decades of this program abusing us lol
I'm not disagreeing with the emotional side of it. There was definitely a big build-up and most everybody was thinking 5 star level, including me. The reactions post-announcement is more the issue. Fine, you had loftier expectations ranking-wise, but the adult in us should be able to take a step back and say the kid has some freaky measurables and is de-committing from the #2 team in the country that is going to make the CFP for the second year in a row. He was the highest rated recruit in their class and coming to Mario who's been around some big-time talent in his playing/coaching career and clearly sees something in the young man when he didn't stop recruiting him.

Advertisement
👀👀👀

Attachments

• 9D78A828-0F00-4E06-8F6A-5977C0F2E410.jpeg
    9D78A828-0F00-4E06-8F6A-5977C0F2E410.jpeg
    805.1 KB · Views: 362
Advertisement
horton is the sunday one, and a big one tomorrow? do i have that right?

I refuse to give rivals any of my $
Have no idea about Horton, or a third Flip; but neither Rivals or On3 get my money or my clicks!

Advertisement
Man mcclain scares mee ! I really pray he sticks . Since he committed has posted nothing cane related. Also what if mccall goes to UF mcclain and him want to play together lol srry just nervous haha

I say this with all due respect, you need to stay off this board. I don’t think recruiting is for you. Just log on signing day and see what happened it’s better for your health.

Advertisement
He’s barely played the sport, recruit body types
Recruit body types might be the dumbest mantra I ever heard. You should be recruiting physical attributes. You like body types?
How’s this lineup

DE-Jahfari Harvey
DT- Jon Ford
DT- Olsen Pierre
DE- DJ Johnson
OLB- Patrick Joyner
MLB- Bradley Jennings
Striker- Jamal Carter
CB- DJ Ivey
CB- Al Blades Jr.
FS- James Williams
SS- Amari Carter