Stay tuned

Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie
U got me ***ed up Gangsta😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Recruit body types might be the dumbest mantra I ever heard. You should be recruiting physical attributes. You like body types?
How’s this lineup

DE-Jahfari Harvey
DT- Jon Ford
DT- Olsen Pierre
DE- DJ Johnson
OLB- Patrick Joyner
MLB- Bradley Jennings
Striker- Jamal Carter
CB- DJ Ivey
CB- Al Blades Jr.
FS- James Williams
SS- Amari Carter
Hey this is a happy place where all dreams come true so like, stop it bro.

Collins’ film don’t do it for me. Idgaf if he’s 6’9 and a 6 star that film combined with his limited exposure to football plus a knee injury dampers the excitement big time. He’s SLOW which is the #1 problem on defense now.
It’s his meniscus he’s fine! I was running in 4 weeks! He’s Raw but crazy athletic and huge! Add Wayne and Bain and it’s fine! The kid also could move inside and has similar size to Armstead.

Advertisement
Well if that’s the case then why did D$ say Collins wasn’t the big commit he was talking about the night Collins committed?
Sounds he was being literal with Horton on deck to commit. I know. Wish the cute wording wouldn’t lead us astray in our thinking.

Advertisement
Collins’ film don’t do it for me. Idgaf if he’s 6’9 and a 6 star that film combined with his limited exposure to football plus a knee injury dampers the excitement big time. He’s SLOW which is the #1 problem on defense now.
Go look at G. Roseau tape in high school. He didn't even play DE. He was a safety. LOL

Advertisement
Man mcclain scares mee ! I really pray he sticks . Since he committed has posted nothing cane related. Also what if mccall goes to UF mcclain and him want to play together lol srry just nervous haha
You attention every second…relax

Man mcclain scares mee ! I really pray he sticks . Since he committed has posted nothing cane related. Also what if mccall goes to UF mcclain and him want to play together lol srry just nervous haha

You have the perfect screen name. As urban dictionary would define:​

A broad term for describing women who are either teases, hoes, or one of the above pretending to be the other. Calling a woman a trick shows you are not impressed/convinced by their ****.

I would say the majority of people on the board are not impressed by your ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back