Stay tuned

Haha wtf is this gibberish?

This is peak gabby. He has been doing so much better and then he post this?

Just say something might be happening today that’s positive for Miami and leave it at that. Let your board members create the frenzy and clicks for your site
Positive for Miami?

Players getting thirds on desserts
Iguana relocation program instituted on campus
Deion Sanders to announce Miami is not one of his final three

Advertisement
I don’t see anything wrong with the Gaby post. We heard that he got in hot water in the past, so he likely doesn’t have the luxury to just lay it all out there.

And without that last part, we all know the ridiculous hype train that would ensue on there immediately after he hit send. Lol

Last edited:
Man mcclain scares mee ! I really pray he sticks . Since he committed has posted nothing cane related. Also what if mccall goes to UF mcclain and him want to play together lol srry just nervous haha

McCall not coming to UF and Money is sticking with Miami. You don't have ANY reason to believe anyone from your class is flipping. I don't recall any of y'all commits taking visits anywhere else during the season. THAT'S locked in

Advertisement
Gaby would be great as a weatherman. His bullet points would be:

-looks like it'll be a White Christmas
-warm front could move in but unlikely
-I believe we should probably still see snow
-let's see how it plays out
-don't get the sleds out just yet
-I'm cautiously optimistic about snow
And he be saying that as a weatherman in Miami

He hedged after every statement. Why not just say “might be a great weekend for our canes”.

Stop clout chasing, looking for e-cred. Just weak.
Disagree to some extent.

What you and others perceive as “clout chasing” or “e-cred”, others would consider ”internet hype” which is what he gets paid to do.

I don’t subscribe to 247 (why pay for info that you can get here for free) and do not consider him a “top insider” but he’s doing exactly what his employer wants him to do.

Advertisement
Disagree to some extent.

What you and others perceive as “clout chasing” or “e-cred”, others would consider ”internet hype” which is what he gets paid to do.

I don’t subscribe to 247 (why pay for info that you can get here for free) and do not consider him a “top insider” but he’s doing exactly what his employer wants him to do.
Fair point. I withdraw my comment. 👍🏼

/Lines can get blurred between doing the job & feeling important but I’m speculating on motive.

On a totally unrelated note, I would like to take this moment to clarify that my handle stands for T Rick72 as in The Rick 72. I am however a “reactions” hoe
falling down GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back