Stay tuned

Advertisement
I am still at a reasonable distance with recruiting, as I don't wanna get my hopes up for everyone.

However, after these words made by the main man himself, I will take a look and see what comes next.

Advertisement
I am still at a reasonable distance with recruiting, as I don't wanna get my hopes up for everyone.

However, after these words made by the main man himself, I will take a look and see what comes next.
With Mario in charge, recruiting is on cruise control as a fan. Enjoy
driving joy ride GIF

To @flagator86 credit he started having flashbacks to Tae Wednesday night. He mentioned it multiple times. And I agreed lol.

Lol yep. My lil homie and I was texting and he was like “man you sure we getting em?” And i was like “**** yea but lets wait and see cause **** can get spooky” and boom lol.

But on the cool, even with the flashbacks, i was still 90% sure it would be UF and the other 10% would be Bama. Told em the cats on the Gators Board that “shocking the world would mean he going to pick Miami but he not gonna do that so dont worry”…….yea well consider the world shocked lol

Lol yep. My lil homie and I was texting and he was like “man you sure we getting em?” And i was like “**** yea but lets wait and see cause **** can get spooky” and boom lol.

But on the cool, even with the flashbacks, i was still 90% sure it would be UF and the other 10% would be Bama. Told em the cats on the Gators Board that “shocking the world would mean he going to pick Miami but he not gonna do that so dont worry”…….yea well consider the world shocked lol
not to hijack the thread, but what's your story exactly? grew up a cane fan and went to uf? grew up a uf fan and went to fiu?

Taking it like a stand up dude. Respect.

Advertisement
They were probably feeding it to themselves like they always do. Then every writer on 247 put in a CB for them.

If they say something twice then they believe their own lies usually...

or

They convinced themselves he would choose FLA because of their arrogance

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like how Ruiz is also moving in silence.

It hurts they soul when they don’t see it coming. 😈
Maaaaaaaan if this ends up being the next phase of Ruiz's bag game...we're in for a treat. If Ruiz still has deep pockets and is still open to spending it but got the talk from Mario, Rad, and others to work on the DL then I cannot wait to see what happens.

To @flagator86 credit he started having flashbacks to Tae Wednesday night. He mentioned it multiple times. And I agreed lol.
Something lost in all of this is Bama. It’s nice to stuff Billy in the locker yet again and stealing a 5 star CB from Lakeland but this guy was a priority for Bama and Mario won. Sure beating UF is cathartic af, but this is a kid that always goes to the SEC and to the very best of the SEC.

Advertisement
Back