Stay tuned

Yeah, I saw that. Jacob Rudner KNOWS NOTHING.

I'm not saying the kid didn't get an NIL offer (from all of his finalists), but we didn't win this one on Ruiz money.

But my thing is, lets say yall DID win it because of Ruiz money..guess what? It’s legal so it’s all fair game. Dont like it? Pony up or get left behind.

I hate how Gator fans are blaming NIL for losing on Cormani like he was suppose to come to UF for free or a discount. What part of the game is that?!?!?! I always pose this question to my fellow Gator fans; if we aren’t going to get into “bidding wars” for top end kids, then wtf kind of expectations ON the field should we have cause championships **** sure arent one of them if that’s the case lol

Advertisement
Well if it makes you feel better by the looks if it you'll be choosing the avatar for quite a few of us come February

we will see because i did say that Cormani to UF would lock us in the top 10 rankings in recruiting this year. No Cormani would make it realllly tough

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
But my thing is, lets say yall DID win it because of Ruiz money..guess what? It’s legal so it’s all fair game. Dont like it? Pony up or get left behind.

I hate how Gator fans are blaming NIL for losing on Cormani like he was suppose to come to UF for free or a discount. What part of the game is that?!?!?! I always pose this question to my fellow Gator fans; if we aren’t going to get into “bidding wars” for top end kids, then wtf kind of expectations ON the field should we have cause championships **** sure arent one of them if that’s the case lol
LOSE every game and by a lot.

LOSE every game and by a lot.

Lol i know you’re exaggerating but i get what you putting down and im sure you see where im coming from too. If it was money that was a huge factor in getting McClain and we didnt want to go that route….then who the **** are we “saving” up for because ummm…we must have a lot of money left over cause *checks commits*, i dont see 5*’s littering our roster lol

Advertisement
Lol i know you’re exaggerating but i get what you putting down and im sure you see where im coming from too. If it was money that was a huge factor in getting McClain and we didnt want to go that route….then who the **** are we “saving” up for because ummm…we must have a lot of money left over cause *checks commits*, i dont see 5*’s littering our roster lol
I do find it hilarious that in 2022 Florida thinks recruiting should be take the easy road. If you aren't gonna spend big you arent going to get the top guys.

Advertisement

Agree with you completely. You and I may not always agree, and you know I joke around a lot, but you know I don't lie and you know I don't bullsh!te.

To clarify my point, though, we didn't make any last-minute increase in what we offered for NIL, so it wasn't some commitment day NIL bump that got us Cormani. And as you rightly point out, so what if we did?

For the record, and I know Gaytor fans are going to whine about this, but I'm hearing the Gaytors finished in third place on this recruitment, behind both Miami and Alabama.

Advertisement
Back