Stay tuned

Advertisement
Mullen and Herman spread it out and dictate run downs and run situations with personnel and play tendencies. They are willing to throw the ball all day, all game if they have to. For them, players in the box dictate your whole game and strategy.

Mario wants to run the ball to simply run it. To have an established run game as an alternative at all times. It's more old school, less effective and less efficient. Tighter splits, more tight ends to draw in linebackers... he doesn't care about space too much.
You make some good points about Mario.

Yes.

@Cane Tankerous also does not want to know the gender of his baby, he refuses to shake his Christmas presents, and to this day he does not want anyone to spoil "The Crying Game" for him...

1. Correct
2. Correct
3. Never saw it.

Two out of three ain't bad!!!

Ill admit I had a super inside track during the Butch years, and never posted because i didnt want my source to be ****ed off if I posted the good stuff AND some of the other stuff would have been harmful.

Someone shares secret info with me and they can trust it stays secret.

So I definitely welcome anyone DMing me and others with secrets, cuz I won't spread and I won't ***** if the fluidity of recruiting changes the expected result.

I don't dislike the encouraging posts--- I dislike the *****ity *****ity fans that get all disappointed cause those idiots wanted someone "better"

Advertisement
Insiders post 'good news to come soon'.
Good news comes.
Insiders explain this isn't it, and even more good news is coming soon.
Some mopey posters vocalize their disappointment with the good news to date.
Their complaints annoy you.
So you complain to the insiders that they shouldn't post about the good news to come to prevent the mopey posters from posting about their (absurd) disappointment, because it annoys you.

Is that about right, @Cane Tankerous ?

Advertisement
That may be right, these announcements sometimes move around like that. Let’s just say commitment imminent and more to come.

scratching chappelles show GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back