Stay tuned

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Got any more of those commitments?"

GIF by Giphy QA

Advertisement
I just like the gif and will be using it lol. As I’ve been saying for awhile “ it’s going to be a strong finish“. Regardless of what happens.
You hear anything on OC front with respect to replacements? Or are we still waiting for that mutual separation before discussing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
BuT whO WouLD WeRK Fer MaRIo????
Taking over this offense is instant career life support. It can bring a former HC from the dead and have them back in a head gig in 2-3 years. This stock can’t get lower, it’s at rock bottom and it has a buy rating.

We averaged 16 ppg against power five schools , any OC worth his salt would love taking that over. Then mix in all the portal help coming , guys getting healthy , the recruiting class and the money.

Taking over this offense is instant career life support. It can bring a former HC from the dead and have them back in a head gig in 2-3 years. This stock can’t get lower, it’s at rock bottom and it has a buy rating.

We averaged 16 ppg against power five schools , any OC worth his salt would love taking that over. Then mix in all the portal help coming , guys getting healthy , the recruiting class and the money.
If I pick up on any context clues my hope is a certain someone with a mouthhugging wife has reached out... Man Dullen...

Advertisement
Back