Status check on W/L expectations?

Where are the holes? The only issue I see at this point is carrying only three quarterbacks into the season.
Well, I defer to your expertise on the position groups infusion of talent, so I won't mind being deadassed wrong. Glad you're feeling it, FR.
Still in wait and see mode. My-mope-ia still blurring things for me until we get into it proper.

Advertisement
Well, I defer to your expertise on the position groups infusion of talent, so I won't mind being deadassed wrong. Glad you're feeling it, FR.
Still in wait and see mode. My-mope-ia still blurring things for me until we get into it proper.
I’d feel far less confident if Gattis was still there. Bringing in the new OC is an unknown, but it’s a good unknown. Couple that with the best offensive line that Miami has had in many years and we should rebound notably from last year’s nadir.

Canes comfortably win 7 and call it a positive move toward rebuilding the U. I see improvement but not anything to get excited about. Maybe win a bowl game.

I’d feel far less confident if Gattis was still there. Bringing in the new OC is an unknown, but it’s a good unknown. Couple that with the best offensive line that Miami has had in many years and we should rebound notably from last year’s nadir.
d238c2dcf5fd60705860e3a11011dd8d.jpeg

Advertisement
Back