State Income Tax

Years ago the pga ran a story on how much money Phil paid in taxes compared to Tiger. Just being in California compared to Florida. The numbers were crazy. NHL guys demand more to play in Canada too. This will have a minor effect on 17 year olds but it is something to try and use to our advantage.

Advertisement
Unless these deals realllllly explode I don't think the state income tax issue is going to play a major role or any role at all, unfortunately. We're not exactly talking similar money to NBA max contracts here.
Master P's son just signed a 2 million dollar tech deal... Hercy Miller look it up...

Master P's son just signed a 2 million dollar tech deal... Hercy Miller look it up...

Yeah, but he signed a $2m deal b/c he’s a celebrity’s son. Lol. I think he wasn’t rated by any of the major recruiting services & he’s at, iirc, Tenn. St playing b-ball.

This deal had zero to do w/ his prowess dribbling the ball vs. being the son of a rap mogul who’s a mega mega millionaire. I would say this can be categorized as more of an anomaly v. the norm.

Yeah, but he signed a $2m deal b/c he’s a celebrity’s son. Lol. I think he wasn’t rated by any of the major recruiting services & he’s at, iirc, Tenn. St playing b-ball.

This deal had zero to do w/ his prowess dribbling the ball vs. being the son of a rap mogul who’s a mega mega millionaire. I would say this can be categorized as more of an anomaly v. the norm.

You can dismiss it all you want. Auburn's market is even smaller. But the Alabama-Auburn game drew 6.6 million viewers at 3:30 pm. FSU-Miami in prime time drew 2.95 million. There are a whole lot of TV's in Miami, but not many of them are tuned into college football.
Yeah we never have been a big draw huh? Nice job posting a low drawing game because of the fact both teams were average. Geez. SMH - well done STAT guy. Google is working good. And PS - nothing personal - just pointing out very flawed use of data by a STAT guy.

2019 - Saturday's Miami-Florida college football game averaged a 3.4 rating and 5.97 million viewers on ESPN, per Nielsen fast-nationals, marking the network's largest season-opening audience on record. The previous high was 5.43 million for an Ohio State-Indiana “Megacast” on ESPN and ESPN2 in 2017.

2014 - FSU @ Miami peaked at 8.5 million viewers, while Texas @ OSU peaked at 2.2 million. Presented graphically, it looks even worse:

FSU @ UM
06-football
06-football
06-football
06-football
06-football
06-football
06-football
06-football
8.5 M
UT @ OSU
06-football
06-football
2.2 M

NOTE: Last week Alabama @ LSU had 9 M viewers, so this is about equal. Neither game touches the 13 M for Notre Dame @ FSU, though.

Advertisement
Guess I ****ed off some rednecks with that comment.

Look here, farmer boy….there’s a reason Miami is an international destination, and why people travel from every corner of the earth just to party there.

Nobody is going on vacation to visit Cowlick Georgia, and there’s a **** good reason for that. Most people have better things to do than sit in the back of a pickup truck listening to Kenny Chesney on a Saturday night
I guess you haven't been to downtown Cowlick because that place rocks!

200.gif

Boo hoo. You want to infract me for standing up for my beautiful city, Miami, go on ahead. I’ll take that one with pride.
You don't have to even respond. People from across the world travel to Miami. It's Paradise 8 months out of the year.

Advertisement
Back