Stanford, Georgia, and Oklahoma all lost........

Advertisement
Cpt Lisp ****es me off. "Having coached at an academic institution at Notre Dame I can tell you that it's mid-term time and the players are like zombies".

I'm sure that's a great excuse for Stanford now they're out of the title picture. Put up or shut up.

This paying close attention to rankings is bull**** for programs who ain't been there before.

Advertisement
We have to look out for 3 unbeaten teams in the polls come Monday... Baylor (getting a lot of media press about their O), UCLA (they maybe seen as the new 'it' team to challenge Oregon since both Stanford and Washington lost) and Missouri (SEC bias may push them higher even though they beat a depleted UGA).

I don't think Missouri will move much now that their QB out for year...

I'm glad to see Michigan lose. That had to be the worst undefeated team in history. They have deserved to lose basically every game all year.

This helps us so much, people don't even know. OSU most likely only plays two ranked teams this year of which both will possibly be out of the top 25 or Wisconsin at 25 now and Michigan out of the polls. If Michigan loses again prior to playing OSU, OSU's SOS is **** all now.

Advertisement
It's just the nature of the beast with a bye, you most likely get jumped by someone who was just behind you if they win.

I guess I just care about winning. We do, we move up. Pretty simple.

Not really. You only move up in the polls if you beat someone ranked significantly higher than you, or someone ranked a little higher than you loses.

Advertisement
I think we'll be 12. We jump Georgia and Oklahoma but South Carolina jumps us.

I say 11. Stanford is gonna drop into the teens at the minimum for losing to an unranked team.

Hmmmm, maybe. It'll probably be close now that I think about it. Still not sure we jump them.

Are you kidding me? Holy **** dude, take a Xanax or something. Of course we jump Stanford. We're undefeated, and they just lost to UTAH. You are seriously way too negative, bro.

Advertisement
I think we'll be 12. We jump Georgia and Oklahoma but South Carolina jumps us.

I say 11. Stanford is gonna drop into the teens at the minimum for losing to an unranked team.

Hmmmm, maybe. It'll probably be close now that I think about it. Still not sure we jump them.

Are you kidding me? Holy **** dude, take a Xanax or something. Of course we jump Stanford. We're undefeated, and they just lost to UTAH. You are seriously way too negative, bro.

Yeah, generic now, so it's cheap.

The 3 who lost move behind us. Question is whether USC jumps us. They shouldn't, but might. We'll be either 10 or 11.

Advertisement
Back