Stanford, Georgia, and Oklahoma all lost........

Marcelo2988

Junior
We should jump all three in the rankings right?

I think we jump Oklahoma and Georgia for sure, but voters may put a 1 loss stanford team ahead of us. Stanford is extremely overrated. Almost lost to Washington and hasn't really beaten any other quality teams.

We've beaten Florida and Georgia Tech.

Advertisement
I dunno but **** its gonna get interesting tomorrow. That Penn State game was absolutely crazy too! 4 OTs!

***** teams! About time they lost!

Don't be surprised if other teams pass us up. We tend to fall when we have a bye week

Advertisement
Man I am excited to see how high we jump tomorrow...We got to at least get to 11...I can't say top 10 but at least 11

Advertisement
We will make some movement tomorrow based on these losses, but teams with a bye typically don't move as much as teams that play that week.

But Georgia lost to a ranked SEC team, can't drop them more than two spots.

//it's in the contract

Advertisement
The best part of them all losing is that al or just the players themselves can all see how 3 teams who had no business losing those games did because they didn't execute and overlooked opponents.

Great timing if you ask me on a bye week heading into just such a game.

I think we jump Okie and Georgia, but not Stanford. Meanwhile, South Carolina will pass us in the AP Poll. So, I think that we will be #12 in both polls.

Advertisement
We will jump all 3. No way a two loss GA team is ahead of us. Stanford and Oklahoma lost to unranked teams. But I think South Carolina will jump us for the big win over Arkansas.

Yeah I think we'll move two spots, but nothing dramatic.

We should move ahead of Stanford, Georgia and Oklahoma all lost. No reason we don't move up 3 spots. I'd be really upset if South Carolina moves ahead of us by beating a bad Arkansas team that even Florida destroyed.

Man I am excited to see how high we jump tomorrow...We got to at least get to 11...I can't say top 10 but at least 11

Yea i'm thinking 11 also. As long as we take care of business our next 2 games, we should be around 7 or 8 once we go up to tally.

We have to look out for 3 unbeaten teams in the polls come Monday... Baylor (getting a lot of media press about their O), UCLA (they maybe seen as the new 'it' team to challenge Oregon since both Stanford and Washington lost) and Missouri (SEC bias may push them higher even though they beat a depleted UGA).

Advertisement
Back