Stanford, Georgia, and Oklahoma all lost........

Stanford is really going to get punished by the SEC pollsters so it's nearly impossible for them to make up ground to get back to the BCS Title Game.

Also the lower they go, it makes a potential Oregon loss to Stanford that much worse for OU.

Advertisement
We will jump all 3. No way a two loss GA team is ahead of us. Stanford and Oklahoma lost to unranked teams. But I think South Carolina will jump us for the big win over Arkansas.

The fact that SC beat an Arkansas team that has lost three in a row won't be considered.

Based on current results and if A&M and UCLA win... This is how I see it:
1. Bama
2. Oregon
3. Clemson
4. OSU
5. FSU
6. Louisville
7. Texas A&M (May jump Lville depending how convincing of a result)
8. LSU
9. Stanford
10. UCLA
11. South Carolina
12. Us

13. will probably be baylor with georgia at 14. There will be a lot of movement this week. Missouri is going to rocket up like us after our UF win. UF will drop, mich will drop, northwestern will drop out of top 25, can see wisco sneaking back in. It really doesn't matter though, just win and everything will work out.

That's how I see it. UCLA should will drop in the next 2 weeks tho they play at stanford and oregon

We will jump all 3. No way a two loss GA team is ahead of us. Stanford and Oklahoma lost to unranked teams. But I think South Carolina will jump us for the big win over Arkansas.

The fact that SC beat an Arkansas team that has lost three in a row won't be considered.

Beilema, LOL! Ever since that ***** wife of his became a trash talking Twitter byatch, they have lost four in a row!

Advertisement
Stanford will not be ranked ahead of us. They didn't lose to a "powerhouse ranked" SEC team like the rest of the 1 loss teams ahead of us did. They lost to an unranked squad. They will not get that SEC boost. South Carolina being ranked ahead of us makes even less sense now that UGA has two losses but I am not even going to attempt to use logic when SEC teams are in play.

no way stanford is a head of us after losing to an unranked team. I could see people thinking South Carolina may jump us because they had dominant performance, but it is a travesty if we aren't at least 11th in the polls. should be 10th because USCe is trash but we'll see on if they get the nod over us or not

also mizzou can go as high as they want. Their starting qb is out for the season after getting hurt today, so i'm not too concerned about that.

Lets hope for a aTm loss tonight, that would be EPIC

Advertisement
Funny thing is now Clemson/FSU is going to be #3 vs. #5 next week

How far does the loser of that one fall.. Probably a **** of a lot further than the loser of the previous SEC 'top 10' battles

Depends on the score I'd imagine.

If it's a close one, probably still a top 10 team.

if florida state loses, they'll put us above them, clemson is too highly ranked though imo

either way, gotta like the fact that the ACC is relevant. possibly 3 top ten teams heading into the weekend if we get lucky with pollsters

Advertisement
The best part of them all losing is that al or just the players themselves can all see how 3 teams who had no business losing those games did because they didn't execute and overlooked opponents.

Great timing if you ask me on a bye week heading into just such a game.

This x 10

do the bcs rankings come out tom? if they do maybe the computers put us above LSU, they lost to Georgia which is a 2 loss team now

Advertisement

Arkansas might not win another game

they have
#1 alabama next
5-1 auburn
Ole miss
miss. state
Lsu

only possible win they have left is against mississippi state.

which would make their only wins this season against Samford, La-lafeyette, and Southern Miss.
what a garbage program

I'm glad to see Michigan lose. That had to be the worst undefeated team in history. They have deserved to lose basically every game all year.

Advertisement
Back