Stanford, Georgia, and Oklahoma all lost........

UGA was without their top 2 RB's and top 3 WR's. Their punter was even out for the game. They were going to lose a few more somewhere along the line. Missouri with that backup QB is not going to be the same team.

Advertisement
Uga did have all those injuries, but they still lost at home to a team that'll probably lose 3 games this year, and probably would have with Franklin healthy too. Uga deserves to drop to around 17-18 at least.

Probably. Their defense has been suspect all year. The offense carried them all year and couldn't do it playing their backups. With all their injuries, they're probably not even a top 25 team right now.

We should move to #10. Maybe TV will help us out. Next week is Clemson/FSU and talking about ACC with 3 top ten teams makes good TV. SEC will still have 3 in top ten so I don't think USCe jumps us. Would have been nice if the useless gator had won--boy never thought I would save that. That would dropped LSU like a rock and push us up in front of the "resurgent" gator. But they suck. Be nice if next week Noles and Clemson have 5 OT brutal battle that Clemson wins. Then Noles might stay ahead of us--little extra vinegar on Al's ****, plus give us bigger win. Clemson v Miami ACC title game then has excellent shot at NC game regardless of OSU(Ducks will lose to Stanford). THE U vs Satan in Pasadena baby. 30 year university of our first NC against the titan of today. Better that a TV movie script.

We should move to #10. Maybe TV will help us out. Next week is Clemson/FSU and talking about ACC with 3 top ten teams makes good TV. SEC will still have 3 in top ten so I don't think USCe jumps us. Would have been nice if the useless gator had won--boy never thought I would save that. That would dropped LSU like a rock and push us up in front of the "resurgent" gator. But they suck. Be nice if next week Noles and Clemson have 5 OT brutal battle that Clemson wins. Then Noles might stay ahead of us--little extra vinegar on Al's ****, plus give us bigger win. Clemson v Miami ACC title game then has excellent shot at NC game regardless of OSU(Ducks will lose to Stanford). THE U vs Satan in Pasadena baby. 30 year university of our first NC against the titan of today. Better that a TV movie script.

Hate to say it but we want FSU to be undefeated when we play them. Makes it bigger when we beat them.

Advertisement

Hate to say it but we want FSU to be undefeated when we play them. Makes it bigger when we beat them.

1. I can't root for FSU
2. I would rather not have to beat any team twice, especially not a rival, and if FSU beats Clemson, they'll win the Atlantic and we'd play them in Charlotte.
3. See #1

Advertisement
Back