Stan Dobard All-ACC

rok

Great Poster
Maybe it's because I have no idea about any other ACC TEs but I don't see why Dobard shouldn't have a big year.

Walford had most of his success on seam routes. He could go up and make a tough catch but he had a lot of YAC, which I believe Dobard is athletic enough to nearly replicate.

Remember, nobody thought Walford could catch a cold before the 2014 season.

Advertisement
I think he has the chance to be one of the greatest TE's to come thru here. He definitely has the attitude to match the talent!

If healthy and with Kaaya at QB, he'll put up nice numbers. But one of the greatest TEs in school history? Yikes, not so fast.

Advertisement
Maybe it's because I have no idea about any other ACC TEs but I don't see why Dobard shouldn't have a big year.

Walford had most of his success on seam routes. He could go up and make a tough catch but he had a lot of YAC, which I believe Dobard is athletic enough to nearly replicate.

Remember, nobody thought Walford could catch a cold before the 2014 season.
My impression is that people were pretty high on Walford coming into the 2014 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dobard will fill in right were Walford left off. Mainly because Kaaya loves his TEs. Probably could end up better. I seem to remember Walford having a lot of drops and miscues in important situations over the years. Ya Dobard had a crucial fumble last year in the FSU game, but Walford literally had the same play happen to him. But regardless of that bottom iine is our TEs are going to produce.

Dobard is an average prospect.

Not much speed.....not very athletic.

I am higher on Herndon.

Advertisement
I'm not expecting perfection but the guy has the size and blocking ability to be a heck of a TE. Probably won't be more then a TE2 in the NFL unless his hands improve.

Herndon will be a matchup nightmare if used properly. I'll never forget him running by Nigel Patton like Patton was standing still. He's going to be a big fast beast out there.

Standish is a great prospect too. He's one of those dudes with a desire to be great. Big body guy with good athleticism. I can see him picking up right where Walford left off.

Advertisement
Back