Staff

I don’t see Seider. I think he either goes to the gaytor or stays at Penn State. I hope not on Ponce.
Not a lot of names at QB though. Maybe bring in Harrell as a QB/CO-OC? That’s just speculation though.

Advertisement
Not a lot of names at QB though. Maybe bring in Harrell as a QB/CO-OC? That’s just speculation though.
Ive asked about him around here. Is the issue that he’s too pure air raid for Mario?

Advertisement
Is Mcclendon confirmed? Just seems strange he would be named interim coach at UO then bounce here right away. Their AD waited to announce the interim coach because he knew mario was going to come after some staff

Who’s feeling out of the three names mentioned, Briles, Brady, Dorsey
Lol no one mentioned Dorsey. That ninja had the nerves to say he wants to be the HC here! MF ain’t even been an OC yet!!! He don’t even qualify for the OC job here with no experience 🤣

Lol no one mentioned Dorsey. That ninja had the nerves to say he wants to be the HC here! MF ain’t even been an OC yet!!! He don’t even qualify for the OC job here with no experience 🤣
why do you think he’s not qualified to be OC here?

Advertisement
Just reading everything going on

OC: Brady?
QB: Dorsey with CO-OC? Ponce?
RB: McClendon? Seider?
WR: Brady with OC responsibilities ? McClendon
TE: Field?
OL: Mirabal

DL/AHC: Salave’a?
OLB/Co-DC: Partridge?
ILB/DC: Schumann?
DB: T-RoB
CB or Safeties: Monroe? DVD?

Maybe Monroe to replace DVD depending on O?

Salave’a’s title is the same as he has in Oregon.

McClendon is here no matter what.
Salavea also has title of Co-DC at Oregon I believe...
But yeah I hope Field and DVD are in Off-Field recruiting roles, and Coley is brought in as TE coach. Do that and the staff you got listed is ******* elite imo. Add a couple off field gameplan analysts on each side, and increased investments in S&C Staff....man

Advertisement
why do you think he’s not qualified to be OC here?
Because he has ONLY ever been a QB coach. He would need on the job training. We don’t need that. We need guys who are proven guys. I’m tired of hiring guys just because they have a connection to Miami. If he couldn’t go and be OC at a top 5-10 school he has no business being OC here, period! Go cut your teeth somewhere else

I think he’s a very good OC & I love his passing attack, the extended mesh offense he runs is very particular though, I’m not sure he’d be the right fight per se with our personnel.

If it’s not Joe Brady, I’m performing Santeria rituals hoping we get an Air Raid coordinator, although I highly doubt Mario ever goes in that direction.
Bro, I’ll bring the sacrificial chicken.

Advertisement
I don’t see Seider. I think he either goes to the gaytor or stays at Penn State. I hope not on Ponce.
Why y’all hate ponce so much? lol. He did a good job at Louisville coaching up cunningham and had a solid first year as oc at app st.

Because he has ONLY ever been a QB coach. He would need on the job training. We don’t need that. We need guys who are proven guys. I’m tired of hiring guys just because they have a connection to Miami. If he couldn’t go and be OC at a top 5-10 school he has no business being OC here, period! Go cut your teeth somewhere else
Yeah ... like the NFL. Dorsey is MORE than a QB coach .. he is the passing game coordinator .. that involves a lot more than coaching a QB. It brings in the WR's and the OL .. so basically the Passing Game Coordinator works with / directs the position coaches to a large degree in installing the offense and coaching / training the OL and WR's. He does game planning as well.

Advertisement
Back