Staff Timeline

Gi0logy

Freshman
Premium
Has Richt mentioned when he'd like to have his staff in place by? If not, what's the typical timeline for newly hired coaches?

Advertisement
"I'd rather be right than fast" - Richt

Aka, ima take my time and get some savages

can;t imagine he would make any changes before the bowl game december 26th. probably will have someone lined up and will announce some positions the week after

Advertisement
After the bowl game, how long does the other members of the staff have to stay on?
I'm guessing until they are told to kick rocks, but I don't know if the contracts they have are tied to the former coach. Also, would they put forth the extra effort in recruiting knowing they are out of a job in a month. Or could that work against us if they make contact with another team who has promised them a position?

I think he'll wait until after thew bowl for sure. I'd probably say a week after the NFL regular season if he wants to pick from some of those guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently Kehoe is telling recruits he will be on the new staff. Smfh if that is the case.

I'd be surprised if Art gets canned. He's a living connection to the past. He should also fit in well with Richt's more traditional approach to offense.

has some identified. should hear something in the next couple of weeks-- during the dead period im sure.

Its the defensive staff. and Coley the main problems. There is no chance he retains No D

Advertisement
Back