Staff Timeline

he has 95% of his staff

just being professional and waiting for the bowl game to be over

Advertisement
Richt can sell himself for a while as he doesnt need coords right away. the kids will trust him and know he will get great coords

OL prospect Marcus Tatum said he was happy Kehoe was coming back and that Kehoe and Richt played together (probably why he will remain on staff imo). Ahmmon Richards seems uncertain about Beard though says he has not spoken to Richt but has kept in touch with Beard, said he would be happy if Beard was there but "if he isnt, he isnt"

-This came from Fermans site this am.

Advertisement
Its the defensive staff. and Coley the main problems. There is no chance he retains No D

What makes you so sure, have you heard something?
Its logic. The man says he want old school cane D. What about No D ever said old school cane D? He is done, I'll put good money on it

I'm just saying that I wouldn't be so sure until Richt has a chance to sit down with the coaches. It's not like he has much to go on until he talks to the guy. But hey, it's your money.

Its the defensive staff. and Coley the main problems. There is no chance he retains No D

Its logic. The man says he want old school cane D. What about No D ever said old school cane D? He is done, I'll put good money on it

I'm just saying that I wouldn't be so sure until Richt has a chance to sit down with the coaches. It's not like he has much to go on until he talks to the guy. But hey, it's your money.
I am sure Dorito is getting canned. 100%

D doesn't have any ties with Richt nor does he run the same defense Richt is accustomed to. I would be incredibly surprised if Coach D is retained.

Advertisement

Ok, now this is getting ridiculous. 100%? I get that your OPINION is that he won't be retained, but nobody can say for sure. What are you even basing this on?

Ok, now this is getting ridiculous. 100%? I get that your OPINION is that he won't be retained, but nobody can say for sure. What are you even basing this on?
Some guys you just know will not be retained and Dorito is one of them. So is his boy the DB coach. Both are gone and to question it is stupid

U must be Al Golden or someone who was guzzling him. If u think a winner like Richt who played at the U and coach in the SEC would retain Dorito....put down the flaka

Some guys you just know will not be retained and Dorito is one of them. So is his boy the DB coach. Both are gone and to question it is stupid

Oh look, another person who hasn't actually heard anything but "knows" something.

Advertisement

Oh look, another person who hasn't actually heard anything but "knows" something.
Do u know what fired mean? It means you're terminated! This is not a coaching transistion from someone retiring. The emblem of Miami ineptitude is Dorito.....after Golden. Why the **** do u think there is any chance he gets retained? Why

Richt said he's watching the last 2 years worth of film. What on film in the last 2 years would tell Richt to keep Dorito. I get what your doing but its ******* illogical as ****. Do you think Richt is so dumb that he would let Dorito con him into keeping a job. He didnt survive 15 years in the SEC and have the success he did and not be able to recognize a ****** coach/defense.

Probably after bowl games, some of the guys he is wanting to bring in are obviously preparing for games.

Advertisement
I don't, I'm just wondering why you guys are so certain. It doesn't have anything to do with him being the worst defensive coordinator in the country does it?

Richt said he's watching the last 2 years worth of film. What on film in the last 2 years would tell Richt to keep Dorito. I get what your doing but its ****ing illogical as ****. Do you think Richt is so dumb that he would let Dorito con him into keeping a job. He didnt survive 15 years in the SEC and have the success he did and not be able to recognize a ****ty coach/defense.

I don't think you do get what I'm doing.

I am sure Richt being the honest professional person he is has probably already informed Dorito about his status for next year. Coach Richt will want him to get another gig for 2016 and there are a ton of High School Defensive Coordinator jobs open. Good riddance. Worst defense and scheme I have seen in 19 years as a Canes Fan.

I am sure Richt being the honest professional person he is has probably already informed Dorito about his status for next year. Coach Richt will want him to get another gig for 2016 and there are a ton of High School Defensive Coordinator jobs open. Good riddance. Worst defense and scheme I have seen in 19 years as a Canes Fan.

What makes you think he's qualified to coach HS? Have you heard something?

Advertisement
Back