staff landing spots

Hurns is great because of: (1) natural athletic ability and (2) the coaching he has received in his time with the Jaguars. Pretty simple.

That is a laughable claim.

Somehow Hurns was a nobody who only succeeded because he received a few months of coaching from the Jaguars staff? He had 1,000 yards as a rookie right out of the gate. That's not because of a few mini-camps with the Jaguars.

Yours is a laughable response.

Hurns went from having James Coley calling/designing plays to having a NFL offensive coaching staff calling/designing plays. Not too difficult to see why he had such a jump in production.

hurns had injuries that hurt his stock

he should have been drafted around 4/5

beasting in the nfl now though

Advertisement
Hurns would of killed it here more than just his senior but he had a history of injuries since he arrived and each year with the exception of senior he endes up missing large chunks of the season. But he was always a baller.

I've looked for one on my own and haven't found a thing so can someone point me towards a link indicating Dorito is at UCF?

Hurns is great because of: (1) natural athletic ability and (2) the coaching he has received in his time with the Jaguars. Pretty simple.

That is a laughable claim.

Somehow Hurns was a nobody who only succeeded because he received a few months of coaching from the Jaguars staff? He had 1,000 yards as a rookie right out of the gate. That's not because of a few mini-camps with the Jaguars.

Yours is a laughable response.

Hurns went from having James Coley calling/designing plays to having a NFL offensive coaching staff calling/designing plays. Not too difficult to see why he had such a jump in production.

hurns had injuries that hurt his stock

he should have been drafted around 4/5

beasting in the nfl now though

I think I saw that Hurns made ESPN NFL top 100 at #88 .

Hurns went from having James Coley calling/designing plays to having a NFL offensive coaching staff calling/designing plays.

Hurns caught 62 passes for 1,162 yards and 6 touchdowns in 2013 with Coley calling plays.

Yeah Coley sucked but he didn't fail to get Hurns the ball.

Get a clue.

Advertisement
Not too difficult to see why he had such a jump in production.

He didn't have a jump in production.

Miami
2013: 62 catches, 1,162 yards, 6 TD's

Jaguars
2014: 51 catches, 677 yards, 6 TD's

You're just clueless. A typical clown who runs his mouth without having any of the facts.

Miami

Jaguars

You're just clueless. A typical clown who runs his mouth without having any of the facts.

You are condescending socially inept asshat that for some reason is hyper-defensive in regards to the prior coaching staff. Perhaps you should stick to the baseball board where you continually get suckered into an inane back and forth with Jaromir.

Convenient that you left out Hurns 2015 stats with the Jaguars. In two years in the NFL he has almost already surpassed his production while at Miami.

How and why would anyone defend our last staff? Just mind boggling. The last 10-12yrs have been torture, with the last 5 being virtually unbearable. So pleased with the staff we have now. Blake James & Frenk deserve credit for the upgrade.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Miami

Jaguars

You are condescending socially inept asshat that for some reason is hyper-defensive in regards to the prior coaching staff. Perhaps you should stick to the baseball board where you continually get suckered into an inane back and forth with Jaromir.

Convenient that you left out Hurns 2015 stats with the Jaguars. In two years in the NFL he has almost already surpassed his production while at Miami.

Don't want to really take sides here...but 2 years in the NFL is like 2 1/2 years in college...3 more games a year makes a big difference

Miami

Jaguars

It is what he does.
His asshatness on the Scout board has earned him the heave-ho from that forum 3-4 times the last 4 years, which is why he is on
his 4th or 5th board name.
And, yes, he has this penchant to absolve all UM coaches of anything wrong, but never has a problem laying the blame
on the players.
He is probably one of those old dudes who rubs elbows with a couple of boosters and thinks shilling for the coaches
over the youngsters makes him a loyal UM fan.

Nah, there's been some coaches who moved on to bigger and better things, but none of them rose to the top of the profession like people from Butch's staff did.

Fisch - NFl, now QB coach and passing game coordinator for Harbaugh.
Wesley McGriff- DB coach with the Saints now
Stoutland - went to Alabama and then the Eagles. Now out of a job but will get snatched up quickly.
Barrow - now coaching LB's for Pete Carroll
Tim Walton - got FIRED by Randy Shannon, ended up an NFL DC, and has been coaching in the NFL for like 6 or 7 years straight now

There's been some decent to good coaches that have come through here in the past decade. All were made to look worse than they really were by ****ty head coaches who didn't know how to run a program.

The staff from the past two years was very bad though.

I'm interested to see what happens to Swasey. I doubt he gets to be a head football S&C guy at a power 5 school ever again. Maybe an olympic sports guy.

So this tells me what ive been saying, its recruiting and letti g kids leave sfla. U could bring savan down here andif helets sfla kids leave **** b fked too. Even though we know saban would keep them home. MR keeps the kids here like Cook and Richards than thata a good sign

This staff had more than enough talent to win here. Look at what Hurns, Benjamin, Morris is still on an NFL roster, etc. are doing on the NFL. Shows what kind of talent we have had here. look at the players UM has in the NFL compared to what Bama has in the NFL from the Saban years and tell me there is a big disparity in talent. Coaching is the difference end of story.

I could name two guys from bama that are going to be hof widerecievers and did not need a lick of coaching. Cooper Jones, different kind of player they sent to the league bruh. Those are andre johnson,type of talents so,stop

EVERY player needs coaching. Amazing and naive that you think players can just walk out on the field and play at a high level in college and the NFL (high school is a different matter).

Welcome to the 21st century world of 7v7 football where folks believe it is all about rolling out the ball and
letting the players play.
The same mindset has already damaged the game of basketball.

F A G and his staff were the worst staff I can remember at UM. Not one of them was an actual football coach, and they couldn't recruit a dog to a meat wagon. We lucked into some good players based upon UM's location and the fact that some kids wanted to be Canes, but I can't get over just how bad that crew was.

Yeap.
Reminds me of the Canes of the 1970s where they were perennial losers yet still managed to send some serious talent
to the NFL.

Advertisement
So this tells me what ive been saying, its recruiting and letti g kids leave sfla. U could bring savan down here andif helets sfla kids leave **** b fked too. Even though we know saban would keep them home. MR keeps the kids here like Cook and Richards than thata a good sign

This staff had more than enough talent to win here. Look at what Hurns, Benjamin, Morris is still on an NFL roster, etc. are doing on the NFL. Shows what kind of talent we have had here. look at the players UM has in the NFL compared to what Bama has in the NFL from the Saban years and tell me there is a big disparity in talent. Coaching is the difference end of story.

I could name two guys from bama that are going to be hof widerecievers and did not need a lick of coaching. Cooper Jones, different kind of player they sent to the league bruh. Those are andre johnson,type of talents so,stop

EVERY player needs coaching. Amazing and naive that you think players can just walk out on the field and play at a high level in college and the NFL (high school is a different matter).

Welcome to the 21st century world of 7v7 football where folks believe it is all about rolling out the ball and
letting the players play.
The same mindset has already damaged the game of basketball.

Everyone with a brain knew cooper was a beast and Julio, wr is the easiest transition from hsf to cfb. These kidscomeready as far as getting open, all they gotta do is the weight rm stuff. Its why freshmen wrs will play for us this year

You are condescending socially inept asshat that for some reason is hyper-defensive in regards to the prior coaching staff.

No I just care about the truth.

You hate Al Golden so you set out to retroactively rewrite history.

Allen Hurns was a very good player at Miami and has turned out to be a very good pro. Give Al and his staff some credit for one small thing. Don't be an asshat yourself.

Oh. Too late.

Advertisement

I didn't leave anything out.

You made the asinine claim that one training camp turned Allen Hurns into a good pro. Then you got the facts wrong by claiming that he was more productive as a pro then he was at Miami.

All that's required to refute your stupid claim is what I posted.

It is what he does.
His asshatness on the Scout board has earned him the heave-ho from that forum 3-4 times the last 4 years, which is why he is on
his 4th or 5th board name.

The moderators at Canestime are idiots. That's provable. They have certifiable retards like vburd moderating over there. If you haven't been banned there multiple times you're just not a serious person.

Advertisement
Back