Staff changes

Advertisement
hopefully the dumbass fan base doesn't scare dawson away

this team needs continuity, for the current players and for recruiting.

2nd year of these young players knowing schemes will most assuredly pay dividends next year
if dawson doesn't understand that he needs to do a better job next year then he should go kick rocks

2nd year of these young players knowing schemes will most assuredly pay dividends next year
If he leaves it’s not because of the fans lol. I’m ok with him returning if we see more of the last two weeks with some resemblance of creativity.

Advertisement

“The dumbass fan base doesn’t scare Dawson away?”

Come on, man!! Stop!!

We aren’t the idiots possibly meddling in his offense. We aren’t the ones scheming a lot of the crap we saw with 3 receivers running continuously into 7-8 defenders in the defensive backfield.

What he did 1st half last week and this week looks nothing like it did between GT and FSU.

Stop ******* blaming the fans.

Advertisement
“The dumbass fan base doesn’t scare Dawson away?”

Come on, man!! Stop!!

We aren’t the idiots possibly meddling in his offense. We aren’t the ones scheming a lot of the crap we saw with 3 receivers running continuously into 7-8 defenders in the defensive backfield.

What he did 1st half last week and this week looks nothing like it did between GT and FSU.

Stop ******* blaming the fans.

stats against FBS competition compared to last year
(this doesn't include today which will help this years numbers even more)

2023 total offense - 37th (417 ypg)
2022 total offense - 97th (347 ypg)

2023 ppg - 44th (29.2 ppg)
2022 ppg - 113th (19.4 ppg)

2023 ypp - 26th (6.46 ypp)
2022 ypp - 89th (5.34 ypp)

I'm not sure what you all expected. These numbers were actually much better until TVD decided to self sabotage with 14 turnovers in 3 games and this is year 1, it'll be better next year

how can you possibly consider that to be a failure when looking at the reality of how we lost our games?

louisville and UNC - offense played well enough and defense got gashed

GT and NC State - turnovers were insurmountable

FSU - was what it was but we outgained FSU with a true freshman QB on the road compared to their 6th year QB

blame Mario on our talent in the QB room and blame tvd all you want but the offense has been working

stats against FBS competition compared to last year
(this doesn't include today which will help this years numbers even more)

2023 total offense - 37th (417 ypg)
2022 total offense - 97th (347 ypg)

2023 ppg - 44th (29.2 ppg)
2022 ppg - 113th (19.4 ppg)

2023 ypp - 26th (6.46 ypp)
2022 ypp - 89th (5.34 ypp)

I'm not sure what you all expected. These numbers were actually much better until TVD decided to self sabotage with 14 turnovers in 3 games and this is year 1, it'll be better next year

how can you possibly consider that to be a failure when looking at the reality of how we lost our games?

louisville and UNC - offense played well enough and defense got gashed

GT and NC State - turnovers were insurmountable

FSU - was what it was but we outgained FSU with a true freshman QB on the road compared to their 6th year QB

blame Mario on our talent in the QB room and blame tvd all you want but the offense has been working
Stop cherry picking stats because anyone can do that (what were our PPG in the ACC). TVD was hurt & shouldn’t have been playing and the OC schemed nothing up like this during the middle of the season

But again, let’s go back to your point, which was that you hope the fans don’t scare off Dawson. You, me, anyone else out there has nothing to do with that except one person. The HC!!

Stop cherry picking stats because anyone can do that (what were our PPG in the ACC). TVD was hurt & shouldn’t have been playing and the OC schemed nothing up like this during the middle of the season

But again, let’s go back to your point, which was that you hope the fans don’t scare off Dawson. You, me, anyone else out there has nothing to do with that except one person. The HC!!
how can it be cherrypicking if it's including the whole season(and excluding FCS) and it's the three most important stats?

my post was more of hyperbole than anything, I understand that he wouldn't actually leave based on fans but when you go online and it's nothing but fans *****ing on Twitter and on here about how bad the OC is when they understand absolutely nothing about football, it's a bad look

how can it be cherrypicking if it's including the whole season(and excluding FCS) and it's the three most important stats?

my post was more of hyperbole than anything, I understand that he wouldn't actually leave based on fans but when you go online and it's nothing but fans *****ing on Twitter and on here about how bad the OC is when they understand absolutely nothing about football, it's a bad look
He doesn’t read social media.

And what were you expecting this year from last year. It better have improved in some ways vs Gattis.

It’s nice that the UL & BC game have helped his stats because when we were in the middle of this mess, we scored 20 points vs GT, 6 points vs NC State and whatever bull**** points we scored in overtime wins vs UVA & Clemson.

Win one game and all of a sudden you have Amnesia.

Advertisement
He doesn’t read social media.

And what were you expecting this year from last year. It better have improved in some ways vs Gattis.

It’s nice that the UL & BC game have helped his stats because when we were in the middle of this mess, we scored 20 points vs GT, 6 points vs NC State and whatever bull**** points we scored in overtime wins vs UVA & Clemson.

Win one game and all of a sudden you have Amnesia.
and did we score 20 points against GT because of our 5 turnovers or because of playcalling?

did we score 6 points against NC state because of our playcalling or because of our 4 turnovers?

i don't have amnesia you're just acting like having 9 turnovers in those two games isn't going to impact the scoreboard

alright pal you got it. Dawson should be canned because of our basketcase QB turned the ball over at an exponential rate in the middle of conference play

and did we score 20 points against GT because of our 5 turnovers or because of playcalling?

did we score 6 points against NC state because of our playcalling or because of our 4 turnovers?

i don't have amnesia you're just acting like having 9 turnovers in those two games isn't going to impact the scoreboard

alright pal you got it. Dawson should be canned because of our basketcase QB turned the ball over at an exponential rate in the middle of conference play
I didn’t say our OC should be canned? Where did I say that?

They are both intertwined together. They were both the issue where you are only saying TVD is the issue and not Dawson.

You are either blind or don’t understand football.

Which is it?

Advertisement
I’d love to see a change at DTs coach. I’d prefer to take Elijah Robinson from A&M. He may not be the same dude on the trail without the bags but he’d be an upgrade.

Al Davis from Missouri is another great option.

They are both intertwined together. They were both the issue where you are only saying TVD is the issue and not Dawson.

Which is it?
If you don’t slurp the coach 247 you must want him fired. Like you I’ve never mentioned firing for anyone. Just called out the bs.

Which is it?
I'm not quite sure what you are touting here but if you are implying that TVD is not the main problem and therefore Dawson has been bad enough to can, then I don't know what to say to that. Dawson deserves blame absolutely, but I don't know any OC in the nation that could overcome the mental and physical QB collapse that TVD displayed this year. Only my opinion, but Dawson showed enough offensive improvements to me in the season to warrant the gamble on continuity. I do know football and played just enough to see that TVD was insurmountable in his mistakes. It was nobody else but him who threw into multi coverage multiple times and fumbled repeatedly. He is damaged goods and weak mentally. I love him and support him but Dawson was not the main issue

Advertisement
Back