Staff changes

With the season ending today minus the bowl game for us do we expect the entire staff back next year or will there be changes. I think addae, Joe are on expiring contracts

Advertisement
dumb-and.gif

Advertisement
Woodiel can **** off

Salavea can **** off

Addae has done fine on the field but he can’t recruit for **** obviously

I’d also consider changes in the recruiting department because that staff did not pull their weight this year whatsoever

Everyone else I’m fine if they stay
Hard to see Woodiel out unless he takes another job somewhere else. Mario just made that move a year ago and blame Dawson, if anyone, for lack of TE involvement.

Salave'a I think will leave and 50/50 on Addae.

Dawson gone.
I know Ghandi posted this a couple of weeks ago but I'm not sure what to think to be honest. Does he move on on his own? Does MC force him out? Seemed like the team was pretty balanced between strong offense and great defense in the first 4 games until TVD fell off a cliff. I suspect MC liked what he saw in those first 4 weeks so I would be surprised if MC forces him out. Now if he gets a HC offer or an OC offer that he has been dreaming of, I would understand him moving on. But this program needs stability at this point. These kids on offense don't really need to go through another offseason learning a new offense.

I know Ghandi posted this a couple of weeks ago but I'm not sure what to think to be honest. Does he move on on his own? Does MC force him out? Seemed like the team was pretty balanced between strong offense and great defense in the first 4 games until TVD fell off a cliff. I suspect MC liked what he saw in those first 4 weeks so I would be surprised if MC forces him out. Now if he gets a HC offer or an OC offer that he has been dreaming of, I would understand him moving on. But this program needs stability at this point. These kids on offense don't really need to go through another offseason learning a new offense.
there is no basis for dawson to be forced out

he might leave on his own accord, but our offense has seen one of the biggest year over year improvements in the country in several metrics

Advertisement
Advertisement
there is no basis for dawson to be forced out

he might leave on his own accord, but our offense has seen one of the biggest year over year improvements in the country in several metrics
We are currently 39th in passing offense (262 per game) after going 60th last year. We are 32nd in total offense compared to 97th a year ago. We're 51st in rushing offense vs. 106th a year ago.

We have 2 of the top 4 receivers in the ACC. All of this with shaky at best QB play and having to start a true frosh against FSU and Clemson. The issue is that this fanbase expects overnight wholesale improvement because they see a program like Washington do it. It took Norvell until halfway into year 3 to start building momentum offensively.

At the very least, I'd like to see what Dawson can due to solid to above average QB play.

Advertisement
The obvious one is Joe considering he interviewed elsewhere last year but we'll see what happens with Dawson. Not the worst thing if he stays but it's hard to ignore Dorsey being available and maybe wanting to come down and rebuild his rep a bit after how things ended in Buffalo. At least with Dorsey you know he can develop a qb and will utilize the TE.

Advertisement
Back