Staff changes

Advertisement
I know Ghandi posted this a couple of weeks ago but I'm not sure what to think to be honest. Does he move on on his own? Does MC force him out? Seemed like the team was pretty balanced between strong offense and great defense in the first 4 games until TVD fell off a cliff. I suspect MC liked what he saw in those first 4 weeks so I would be surprised if MC forces him out. Now if he gets a HC offer or an OC offer that he has been dreaming of, I would understand him moving on. But this program needs stability at this point. These kids on offense don't really need to go through another offseason learning a new offense.
Agreed. I’m on the fence. I guess either way I’m cool.

Advertisement
1700843966499.jpeg

I think so, yes.

It’s his alma mater and I don’t think he’s going to get another OC job in the pros. It’s either be an OC here for over a million a year, or stay in the pros to be a QB coach.
Would love to have him back in some capacity just wasn't sure if he'd leave NFL ranks for college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think any changes are minimal. Maybe a change on the DL (either JT getting an offer somewhere or moving on from Joe) but that’s probably about it IMO.

Advertisement
Gotta keep Guidry… pay that man.

I’d keep Dawson too… the offense was putting up big numbers and only dipped when TVD went awol and starting a true freshman against Clemson and FSU(on the road)… which btw we went 1-1 with a chance to drive for the win.

Woodiel doesn’t impress me unless Cribby and can chime in on his recruiting prowess.. I know he helped get Bell.

Salavaera is a big topic… he’s helped bring in the Mauiga brothers two big time starters for us… if we can guarantee someone who is a clear upgrade then fine… I’d hate to lose that Samoan connection

Addae needs to be swapped out with someone else… not impressed at att with the DB room..

Advertisement
Back