Staff aint letting up off CJ Henderson

LMAO idk about all this but if his heart isn't with Miami then let him go. Hopefully he stays but it isn't the end of the world.

Kellen Winslow's heart wasn't with Miami either when he wanted to sign with Washington but his dad wouldn't let him. He went on to become one of our greatest warriors.

Recruiting is sales. You have to sell your *** off to get elite athletes like CJ in the fold. You can't just give up and say, "oh fck him I only want guys who really want to be here!".

I love that Rick and his guys are being savages and battling.

"our greatest warriors..."

How do I start a petition for Chise to replace DBJ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
LMAO idk about all this but if his heart isn't with Miami then let him go. Hopefully he stays but it isn't the end of the world.

Kellen Winslow's heart wasn't with Miami either when he wanted to sign with Washington but his dad wouldn't let him. He went on to become one of our greatest warriors.

Recruiting is sales. You have to sell your *** off to get elite athletes like CJ in the fold. You can't just give up and say, "oh fck him I only want guys who really want to be here!".

There is sales an then there kissing ***. CJ is a great player but if he de commits Im not going to cry over it. Some people on here are getting bent out of shape over it.

He says Richt, Diaz, Banda and 2 others. Does not not recognize Rump? Why does he not mention his name?
You gotta be retarded, smh...

He didn't mention any of them, that's a function on Twitter that shows the people following the person posting the pic.

Go to his Twitter page and click on the pic, you'll that he didn't @ any of them, that's Twitter showing who the people are in the pic.

Advertisement

We've been through this so many times through the years and it still falls on deaf ears. None of this BS matters right now, what matters is where they sign on the dotted line. Sony Michel was a die hard Cane and is now a Dawg for life. There are many Cane greats that didnt have Miami as their first choice **** even second. They are all remembered as Canes now.

Recruiting is demeaning as ****. Grown-*** men groveling for the attention of kids. But that's the game. If you're too proud, if you think "***** him" when it looks like a kid may flip, then you're in the wrong line of work. Glad to see the staff out there grinding, top 10 classes from here on out.

Recruiting is demeaning as ****. Grown-*** men groveling for the attention of kids. But that's the game. If you're too proud, if you think "***** him" when it looks like a kid may flip, then you're in the wrong line of work. Glad to see the staff out there grinding, top 10 classes from here on out.

At 300K and > most people would love to kiss *** through texting and tweeting. It's the job to get top recruits and win. Kissing *** par for the course. Didn't his parents come down and talk about his commitment to the U? Or was that Bandy?

I think Clemson bought Rasheen Gary or somebody a cake last year. didnt think they committed there though. think Arkansas did the same thing

Advertisement

He says Richt, Diaz, Banda and 2 others. Does not not recognize Rump? Why does he not mention his name?

He didn't mention any of them, that's a function on Twitter that shows the people following the person posting the pic.

Go to his Twitter page and click on the pic, you'll that he didn't @ any of them, that's Twitter showing who the people are in the pic.

LOL. I am in my 60s and know nothing about Twitter. Thanks for the education.

Agree....We also should start having Nevin send gifts from the joint...,

Advertisement

There is sales an then there kissing ***. CJ is a great player but if he de commits Im not going to cry over it. Some people on here are getting bent out of shape over it.

I will cry over it.

**** my bad man.., I didn't know you were that old, lol.
Now I feel bad for calling you retarded, I'm sorry sir... Honest mistake.

Advertisement

Now I feel bad for upvoting your post.

Negged.

Yeah...... And the 2 others are consisted of Rumph too lol yeah Twitters not that hard

Agree....We also should start having Nevin send gifts from the joint...,

NOOOOOOOOOO...VIOLATIOOOOOONNNNNN!!,!

No problem. I have two kids in their late 30s and a teenage daughter from my second marriage. All of my knowlege of social media comes comes from her and the only I thing I stick with is Gmail and Netflix on the computer, LOL. Take care.

Advertisement
Back