Staff aint letting up off CJ Henderson

deerob305

Junior
Today is Miami Commit C.J. Henderson's Birthday and the staff sent a message how much they care...

2016-09-30 10.26.34.jpg

Advertisement
LMAO! Wow. Yeah..if CJ doesnt see the love..then ***** him. Ive never seen anything like this before ever in recruiting. (not saying it hasnt happened. But I havent seen it. These are 5 grown a$$ men holding a birthday cake wishing a recruit happy birthday! Come on CJ! Stay on the boat son!)

LMAO idk about all this but if his heart isn't with Miami then let him go. Hopefully he stays but it isn't the end of the world.

They better deliver that ***ing cake with a Miami dime piece and give him an hour in a secluded room since he's 18. Better yet, make it 2 dimes and 2 hours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They better deliver that ***ing cake with a Miami dime piece and give him an hour in a secluded room since he's 18. Better yet, make it 2 dimes and 2 hours.

2 hours? 2 hours? Tuh...

You sent the wrong ones in there if that's the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
LMAO idk about all this but if his heart isn't with Miami then let him go. Hopefully he stays but it isn't the end of the world.

Kellen Winslow's heart wasn't with Miami either when he wanted to sign with Washington but his dad wouldn't let him. He went on to become one of our greatest warriors.

Recruiting is sales. You have to sell your *** off to get elite athletes like CJ in the fold. You can't just give up and say, "oh fck him I only want guys who really want to be here!".

I love that Rick and his guys are being savages and battling.

Advertisement
Poor Diaz having to hold the cake drew the short straw for sure :eek:

Looks more like one of the workers on CakeBoss, than the DC for the U there, lol. Poor guy, I hope he didn't roll into the house at night and get grief from his wife about how rough "her" day was!

Advertisement
Back